Team MightyBoy has launched.
Wednesday, 13 October 2010 00:00
It has taken longer than expected, but hopefully it was worth the wait.
Welcome to the world of Team MightyBoy. A new decade and a new mission to help connect Suzuki MightyBoy enthusiasts across Australia with the information and people they need to keep their ute on the road for years to come.
Besides the obvious name change, there have been a number of other improvements to the website. These include:
- A homepage that features all the latest news AND forum topics. Bookmark it!
- Updates will also be broadcast via Facebook
- The new "workshop" section that will allow technical information to be shared by everyone
- The "projects" area in the forum to keep you up to date with all the latest MightyBoy builds
- The "features" page that will highlight interesting Suzuki discoveries from across the globe
The media section and guides are still there, and over time we'll be adding more information, images, videos and whatever else pops up! The other good news is that now the website has launched there will be some new merchandise available soon. Stay tuned for updates on that one.
Unfortunately the gallery hasn't been migrated across yet, but the good news is that the new forum software supports direct image uploads. Happy days!
About the name change
If you're wondering why the name has changed to Team MightyBoy, there's a couple of reasons. The main factor was that the old acronym (TAMON) was meaningless to anyone outside of the group, which makes promotion the website very difficult. So it made sense to find a name that would better represent who we are to the rest of the world. So spread the word - Team MightyBoy is here!
Brayden - aka "Mr. Mightyboy" :P