(ACT) Summernats 25 (video added page 2)

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Brayden

Okay so my registration form just arrived in the mail and it has reminded me to ask if there's anyone else interested in entering?

I think I mentioned that the snot rocket scored 3rd outright in the motorkhana this year, so there's good reason to enter if you have a nice looking MB with some poke! Bonus if you enter early is that the cost is cheaper than buying a weekend spectator pass and you get a discount on buddy passes too.

Entry forms:
http://www.summernats.com.au/index.php? ... icle&id=49

Hope to see a few MightyBoys entered for next year!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Chad_

Ill most likely b entering. Would b nice to see a few more mighty boys at the nats.
Brayden

You still got the orange MB? Thought I saw it for sale on ebay. :?
Chad_

Yea. Sold d orange one and my spare one wit extra spares. We almost finished buildin my new boy. 3 link rear, tubbed, fbss bagged, lots of work. Thinkn about keepn it lookn standard but sittin on d floor. Still got d custom front end tho.
Brayden

Sounds cool. If you end up coming down for the nats let me know, we should meet up for the show'n'shine display.
Brayden

Anyone else interested? Great chance to check out some of Australia's best street machines and if you enter you get the best parking spot in the place - the main arena! :lol:

Super early bird entry has finished, but if you enter before November the entry fee is only $50 more than a weekend spectator pass (but you save $50 off your buddy pass!).
Chad_

Looks like i wont b going this yr :( really wanted to enter but no wrk over christmas hol period means no money for casual employees :(
ZUTUTU

I've entered :)

Got a little surprise for you all if u come down ;)
Brayden

Just got home from scrutineering for the 'nats. While the ute was being inspected this very official looking guy came up and asked if I'd like to be in the Summernats City Cruise tomorrow. They only picked 200 of the best local cars to be part of the cruise, so I'm stoked!

Oh, and I've got a couple of new additions to show off too. ;)
JohnnyB

Oh what are the new additions? :)
[img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/jbalki69/CervoModeSmall.jpg[/img]
Brayden

Pics to come after the event. :)
ceej

Anyone who was thinking of going along to the city cruise, I will be setting myself up at either Yowani golf club or the netball center next door if you are interested in having company. I will be in the red ute wearing a Team MB shirt. Come along! :thumbup1:
Garry. Nuff sed!
ceej

Scratch that. Won't be in the ute, but will still be there.
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

Well, what a day. Started with a horrible run in the go-to-whoa because the guy before me laid down a heap of oil. Ended with a blown gearbox on the final part of the motorkhana! :lol: :dead:

Thanks to ceej's help the motor and box are out, and hopefully tomorrow morning I can get a spare box in and make it back for the show judging. :pray: :fingersx:
ceej

Just a couple of quick snaps from the day. The go-to-woah up first and the second picture is from the flags about 5 seconds before the gearbox went terminal.
DSC_8095.JPG
DSC_8139.JPG
Garry. Nuff sed!