wtf! has anyone else heard this yet?

Chat about anything and everything.
Vampyric

**Chuckles to herself**

I think it would be easier to type in real words than SMS/Chat speak.. Isn't it hard to remember to constantly use the letter 'z' instead of 's'.. Or the number 8..

Maybe I'm just getting old now... :-o
Jermaine

yeah but when you are young u txt heaps and are on msn so ya get used to it and yeah it becomes a habit a very bad one at that
hatchback of notre dam

thats so sad, it said on ten news hes estimated to have 500 million fans though:O, one twelth of the earths population lol. RIP
ceej

honda_mightyboy_rule wrote:yeah but when you are young u txt heaps and are on msn so ya get used to it and yeah it becomes a habit a very bad one at that
Did i miss out on something? I can't stand SMS/Chat speak and im only young...Was i deprived or what? :?
Garry. Nuff sed!
jono

depends on how you define "young" i guess :)
Speed Limited: I'm Pedalling as Fast as I Can
1987 Mighty Boy
Injected F8B (love it!)

http://www.freewebs.com/fitre/
Jermaine

depends on how you define "young" i guess :)
lol yeah that to and it all depens how often you use msn nd txt messaging
CoinSlot

I use msn all the time, I text a lot, i'm definately still young and I don't write or like SMS speak.

Neither did Steve, so you shouldn't either!
[size=84][url=http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/CoinSlot/]Gallery[/url][/size]
Jermaine

yeahi dont much i try not to but i am 16 and pink pantha is 15 so yeah but i try not to sometimes i accedently do it but i try not to
gremlin

I'm 16 and i practically live on msn (terrible habit :oops: ) and text alot and i can't stand "sms" talk. I have friends that use it and i constantly correct them in hope they'll stop. :x
Any errors i make are because i don't pay enough attention in school, not because i'm so cool i use z in the place of s. :D

On topic-I wasn't particularly upset over the death of Steve. I didn't know him, wasn't a big fan...that's not to say he should have died though, because he did do great things for animal care not to mention tourism.
His memory will be around for quite some time i'd say.
pink panther lova

ok i'll try not 2 speak in sms,i want my mates an family to stop dieing an if they do i dont want to have to read about it for the next three weeks in the local papers. once again sorry for the sms speaking :oops:

btw 3 months an im 16 :P
Last edited by pink panther lova on Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lol 2 stop pplz pm me i'll save time yes im a bloke.any 1 wanna add me 2 msn go ahead.
Mel

Everybody dies dude...
Its a fact of life.
Sad... but inevitable.

Oh... and as far as the sms wank talk goes.... thankyou for your effort in not doing it.
And for the rest of you that do use fuckstick lingo... Go buy an island and start your own colony so I dont have to put up with it. It shits me beyond belief.... as it does many others... My flatmate does it too... and shes a 4 foot ghetto pixie and it is VERY uncool.... where do you live the HOOD??? like seriously WTF? do you think it sounds cool?
I really dont get you people.....
pink panther lova

true but i have had my nan,my cuzin,kelly my ex an now my mates dad who was like a dad to me i really can't take all of this im having a break down i need a break or a kit kat,how do you's handle all of this

(will have pic's to show my shity lil boy asap,going out to the farm this weekend i just have to rember cam :oops: )
lol 2 stop pplz pm me i'll save time yes im a bloke.any 1 wanna add me 2 msn go ahead.
Mel

You talk to your friends, your family or a councellor type person.... any one that you feel comfortable talking to about what has happened... and you remember the good times that you had with the person, or in your case people.
At least you had time with them... think of all the rest of us out there that missed out on meeting these people you think were pretty special. So if you look at it like that... you were pretty lucky. I know in the emotional state of grief, it doesnt offer much solice though.

It does take time though dude. But it will get easier. Youll get through it.
pink panther lova

:cry: this is really embarrasing but thank you for you help jelly *hugs*
Mel

anytime!