Why no vic cruise

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
ToranaGuy

I wouldn't mind going for a cruize in melb, but the issue will be getting a night where i'm not working, which would have to be a sat / sunday & then it's a matter of if my g/f is working, as it's her daily driver, my MB that is....

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
toy550

if a cruise in melbourne happens, let me know when and i'll be there
scotty

yeh i know what u mean bout no cruizes im in perth and havent heard bout any mytboi cruizes :cry: might ave to come up to u guys :wink:
gazuga

the boys currently off the road, but if a vic cruise happens im in, ill steal something to show up to it
yappa

Following all forms of utes i noticed vic has next to no significant events, with the interest i find on similar sources i find this strange.

Also alot of negative feed back on the deni muster has been posted and i hope those who bag it have seen it for themselves. It is what you make it and is largly a yeehaa show, but the show and shine and performances are top class.
If more events like this could be aranged within reach i would be wrapped, hat of to them.
Flinny

has anyone given any more thought re: vic cruise-Geelong area? perhaps-down to Q'scliff-Lorne-somewhere???