sourcing parts

Chat about anything and everything.
Brayden

Everything is pretty easy to get to with the engine/box removed. But yeah, working in the engine bay is tricky. Try replacing a sump gasket or removing the inlet manifold! Getting to the rear water inlet is also a PITA.

I've also "customised" some spanners for tasks like removing the carby. ;)

I've since found that stubby ratchet spanners with pivoting heads are the duck's nuts!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Cookie

I've seen them. Worth getting a set I guess...still, doesn't fix the big hand in small places problems....might have to find a midget* with mechanical aptitude!! lol

*"Little person" or "size impaired humans" for those out there who adhere to political correctness. :wink:
mightyboy

Cookie wrote: *"Little person" or "size impaired humans" for those out there who adhere to political correctness. :wink:
cause, here at tamon we all do :|
[img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/purple_monkey_fish/mightyboy.gif[/img]
jock

Hi1 Cookie
Have tried to order pump and other spares through Suzisports web site with no acknowledgement of order sent.
Then phoned the number given on site ie---- 61 732051020 only to be told number has been disconnected
When did you get through? They say they are updating site Can anyone else help with contact details ? I see Brayden has suggested Suzuki Seven Hills Sydney will try them if have to though online store would be more convienient.
Jock
Tay

Give these mob a try if your looking for parts.

http://www.suzistore.com.au

They are located in Perth.

I had trouble trying to source the window rubbers on the sliding doors of my van, I tried a few places, and most couldn't help me and these guys managed to source the parts that I needed. I have a few parts already on order from Suzuki Japan through them.

These guys were very helpful with my enquiries.
jock

Tay says try this mob

JOCK says thanks a lot for your input CHEERS MATE !

Anything to keep the little buggers on the road[
Jock
scott7

I used suzisport and got a rebuildable fuel pump delivered to my door 2 days after payment to gosford on the central coast for $77.
very easy to deal with www.suzisport.com or email sales@suzisport.com
MACK MEATY BITE
Cookie

Jock,
As I said, I got it for $50 including postage ordered through the online shop.
click this link
http://www.suzisport.com/shop/

and go to the October Specials bar on the left...then scroll down to the Mighty boy fuel pumps. click on the trolley and then go to the checkout. Enter your details and the order will go through..then check your email for a confirmation.
jock

:lol: :roll:
Thanks cookie

Got new Maruti pump in two days delivered to central coast for $50 all up

For general information

The standout from face to tip of actuator is 45mm the same as the one removed
the original F5A block has a spacer already there
as you say the cover can be removed for repair better set up.
thanks again
Jock
Cookie

No problem bud,

As you've probably noticed, the website seems a little dodgy with everything being out of date and some clicks taking you to dead ends. You kind of feel like your taking a gamble when you place an order and put your card details in....but thats at least 2 of us that have had a working, serviceable pump delivered in 2 days for $50. Thats about 1/3 of some of the quotes I got.....It's well worth the gamble!! :D