wheels

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
cometboy

Stupid question number 2 for the day!

Are 145/70 R12 readily available here in a reasonable tyre? I wouldn’t mind trying a set for some kilo-watt/km tests on my conversion.

Cheers
[img]http://d1035275.mydomainwebhost.com/Forum_Pic.jpg[/img]
[color=blue]CometBoy[/color] [color=blue][b]@[/b][/color] [url=http://www.mightyboyev.com/][color=red]mightyboyev.com[/color][/url]
Brayden

I have a set of Hankooks on Special Ed at the moment, they're pretty good for a standard passenger tyre.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
ToranaGuy

cometboy wrote:Stupid question number 2 for the day!

Are 145/70 R12 readily available here in a reasonable tyre? I wouldn’t mind trying a set for some kilo-watt/km tests on my conversion.

Cheers
Pitty your not in Melb or Werribee man, i'd let you borrow my stockies for the testing, as they are only sitting in the shed.

You could also get recaps fairly cheap if you only want them for a short period for testing.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Jermaine

sorry to bring up this old post, but what are tempe tires like to deal with? anyone had any trouble? are the products good quality? im lookin at getting a set of wheels
ramblerman

i fitted 13x5 Mags which were brand new from a Sydney tyre company and they suggested a 155/65 x 13 tyre. they fitted fabulously. I originally used the original wheel nuts and they were fine, (drove from Newcastle to Hobart with them) have since purchased a set of wheel nuts from Repco (approx $5 each and they had a few to choose from).