WTB: Oil Return Hose for F5A Alto Works

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
gilly

Image[/quote]

Mine is cracked. I took it to Sprint Auto thinking I could just get any rubber tubing and cut it to size, but they said that it needs to be a special oil/heat resistant hose moulded to shape, which obviously they wouldnt stock.

Anyone have one of these lying around or know if any wreckers/dealers in Adelaide would have one?
1988 Suzuki Alto Works RSX F5A Gearbox - FOR SALE!
Brayden

I'm using standard trans oil hose for mine, wrapped in exhaust heat wrap to be safe. Seems to work okay for me! ;) I do plan to install a line made from -10 braided hose, which should be any amount good enough.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gilly

yeh my mechanic mate of mine reckons he has heat reistant hose that can be moulded to shape so it should be ok.

I rang Suzuki in the City in Adelaide and they said that they do not stock any import parts at all, and best to get them from the UK (Cappa Sport).
1988 Suzuki Alto Works RSX F5A Gearbox - FOR SALE!
ike849

gilly don't want you to suck eggs, but make sure you put that coil/spring cover on your new hose as that will stop it kinking when it gets hot as it's on a wicked curve!!!!).

alot of turbos which blow smoke is usually due to a partially kinked or kinked oil return hose which forces oil out into the turbine housing....

best option would be braided hose...no chance of a kink!!!! (beware of the fake stuff though)
[url=http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/ike849/][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/per_gall.gif[/img][/url]
kei_spec_rsr

I will sell you the hose but it comes with a turbo attached $100 :lol: :lol:
Parting out the alto
Need it all gone asap

wrecking cc72v alto