Timing belt for F5A Twin Cam

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
Tay

Just an update on my Timing Belt saga.

Since my last post, we ordered the Timing Belt through Cappuccino Sport, payment was made, receive email reply regarding order and also have it express post.

Well as of today, no news, after the we received confirmation of order, that is all we have heard, sent many emails to all email addresses on their site with no luck. No email reply, nothing, we even called up, reception took our details and have someone call us back, again, nothing, we called up 3 times with no luck.

So I'm not sure what to do now?
I have sent one last email to see if they budge, if not, since we paid via PayPal, I'm going to put through a dispute to get our money back.

/end rant.

***** LATEST UPDATE *****

I finally got a email response after sending them a nice little email!
They said it was out of stock and couldn't explain why they didn't response to my emails, phone call..They said they will be receiving them next week and will send it asap.
Couldn't they just tell me this in the first instance instead ignoring me?

Regards
Tay
Tay

Update:

Well, we had enough of Cappuccino Sport, promise after promise with no results and still with NO timing belt, PayPal has refunded our money.

Our last resort is Greenline, we contacted them during the week and from the email reply, they say they have it in stock and ready to ship.

Not sure to believe them? like the other places claim they have them in stock and ready to ship.
So I think we have no choice but to order through them and see how we go.

/end rant
Tay

Well, today is the end of my Timing Belt saga, greenline pulled through and I received the timing belt today!

Tomorrow the belt is going to the mechanic's to get fitted.

I'm so glad this drama is all over.

Regards
Billie

That was an ordeal and a half.

Glad it worked out in the end :)
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
ike849

I'm a bit late on this one Tay.... I purchased my timing belt through ebay UK....1 week and it was here... it also included accessory belts and pulleys and much cheaper than I was expecting....
[url=http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/ike849/][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/per_gall.gif[/img][/url]