Whittlesea country music, truck and ute festival FEB 13th

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
mini_kompressor

Okay all, thought id get some expressions of interest in this event. MYDBOY and Myself are gonna be going, so let us know if your coming too and we will make a time and place to meet. Should be a good day, with plenty of utes and some good country music. YEEHAA :P
Tez

Not big into country music, but I think I can make this one.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
mini_kompressor

Ok all, for anyone interested meet at Eastland shopping centre carpark, lower level area, about 8:30 for an 9:00 departure. Show starts at 11 so gives us plenty of time to get to Whittlesea. Our Mb's taking a bit of a sickee at the moment so we will be down one car, but still going anyway. :thumbup2:
courierguy

yeah count me in.see you at meeting place............MANNY
Tez

Hi Guys...

An early start to the day saw a small gathering at the usual haunt (Eastlands Carpark) where, CourierGuy, Gav, Tez arrived in their 'boys to meet Mini_Kompressor & Twinkee who had arrived in their regular street mobile... all Ben would say was that Twinkee's car is far from ready and "he was in the middle of some tweaks to his Boy" so it was temporarily off the road too.

We hit on the idea of taking Ben & Louise (as passengers in separate cars) and continuing the cruise purely in Mighty Boys, so Twinkee rode with Gav and I had the pleasure of Ben as a passenger.

We made our way out to Whittlesea and arrived still early enough to be amongst the first few utes to congregate for the day:
As we arrived.
As we arrived.
On arrival, we each entered the competition and set about filling in and submitting our entry forms. We then decided to take advantage of the fine, sunny weather and went for a wander to explore the place.

Later we hooked out chairs (those of us that remembered to bring one :wink: ) and waited out the day for the judging to be completed.:
IMG_4067a.JPG
At 3:00pm the results were announced and one of our well known forum members took out first in class:
Efforts rewarded.
Efforts rewarded.
With trophy gained we wandered over to the sound stage to catch some good country music and a couple of lazy hours later decided time was late and that we aught be heading home.

We came back the way we went, to Ben & Louise's car wher we then spent 5 minutes discussing the day before heading our own way home.

Al in all, a good day had by all.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
mini_kompressor

As Tez said a fantastic day in all, congrates to Gav who too out "Best Jap ute". All the efforts been rewarded mate :thumbup1: Thanks to Tez and Gav for the lifts to and from the festival, glad everyone had a good day and hopefully we all didnt get as burnt as we looked :lol: , or covered in rum from flying cans in the crowd :lol: :thumbup1: See you all at the next event, Albury :D
courierguy

Great day out guys and well done to GAV :thumbup2:....MANNY