MY Little Red MightyBoy

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
Chad__

Im lovin your boy. Spewin bout your plates though. I was goin to order them for mine. Going to airbag my boy next month. your rear end is similar to my old setup. Looks like your using the struts as your bump stop. To go lower u just need to raise your tubs and relocate your shocks. R u goin to do the front? Id put some pics of how i did mine up but dont kno how to add pics using iphone.
ZUTUTU

Chad__ wrote:Im lovin your boy. Spewin bout your plates though. I was goin to order them for mine. Going to airbag my boy next month. your rear end is similar to my old setup. Looks like your using the struts as your bump stop. To go lower u just need to raise your tubs and relocate your shocks. R u goin to do the front? Id put some pics of how i did mine up but dont kno how to add pics using iphone.

Hey man. I thought i couldnt go lower cause the springs arent reset enough. I dont think the shock is restricting it...? I could be wrong though. They farked anyway so i may just take em out and see what happens

My tubs have been chopped out and ive got new ones in ill get a pic up soon

To upload pics go to tinypic.com and copy the IMG one over to your post. if not mms em to my number if you like...
Husky

Hows the little red beast going mate? Changed the engine mounts for a little less vibration?
Chad__

With my old setup i straightend the springs and cut the bumpstop steel from the rails and the only thing stoppn it from dragging the tyres in the gaurds were the shocks when they bottomed out. If youve raised your wheel tubs then u should b able to throw a set of blocks under the axle depending on your bags when deflated. Id send u some pics but dont hav your number.
ZUTUTU

Its got 4" blond plus the leafs were reset flat and the bumpstops been cut out. If you look in the first picture of where it got painted the top of the rim sits level with the guard. I'll take out the shocks tonight and see if it goes lower. How low did yours go?

My numbers 0411 664 540. If you could send us pics it would be great.
Chad__

It went awesome. Heaps of body mods. But it got crashed into so i pulled most of the custom bits off it n sold it ebay a few weeks back. Ill send u those pics of the front struts me and my bro in law made. What size air line are u using?
ZUTUTU

Billie

Got abit of panel gap between the door and guard :)
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
ZUTUTU

yeh the door hits on the guard, we fixed it once but it randomly hit it again :(

sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt
Matty

Mine does that.... No idea why I've adjusted and played with it :x
One day it will be DONE!!!
Brayden

Make sure there's no flex or sag in the door hinges.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
ToranaGuy

Looks pretty good. Have you got the door & guard issue sorted out?

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|