Powercruise Sydney 2012

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
peter_fc

Hey all,
I'm sure you know the Powercruise event is on the 1st-4th march this year at eastern creek.
Wondering if anyone else is going?
I'm putting my entry form in this week. Thought it would be fun flogging the hatch around the track.
Let me know if your going and i'll keep an eye out.
Leondis Racing
Speedflow Braided Line & Fittings - (02)9662 6344
Billie

Woo, not sure if sydney is the same as qld, they let you out in slow cars but people get real annoyed (mate found out the hard way). Theres technically no reason you cant, just a bad idea lol. Love to see a lil zuk out there though.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Brayden

I had considered entering, but decided against it for pretty much what Billie mentioned. Powercruise is for the big boys. If I want to thrash the MB I can take it to Wakefield Park any time and not get on anyone's nerves. (Well, except the guys with flash cars who get pwned by a little MightyBoy.) :lol:
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
peter_fc

The thought had crossed my mind of the car being slow amongst all the big hp cars, but every year we enter our customers "big" cars and i thought, bugger it, i'm there to enjoy my car, so why not.
I suppose i'll just have to make sure the bottles always gassed up!
Leondis Racing
Speedflow Braided Line & Fittings - (02)9662 6344
Brayden

For sure mate, if you reckon you'll get a kick out of it then give it a go! 8) Any video/pics of the beast in action would be appreciated by the rest of us I'm sure.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.