Gonna be a........

Chat about anything and everything.
mini_kompressor

Hi all, thought id share a pic of our new addition with you all, got it just before Christmas but have been so busy we havent had a chance to post anything big on here. We updated our ageing, but ever reliable Hyundai excel, in on a 99 model Nissan Stagea, dubbed the "Cruiseliner", as its soooo comfy to ride in and drive.
IMAG0389.jpg
Now, the reason for the update was that before christmas we got some news, that around July im gonna be a Dad and Twinkee's gonna be a mum :D :D :D :D :D :thumbup2: . Cant wait! Been buying nursery stuff, prams, painting,etc, so sorry if i havent got back to you if youve messaged me, ive been a bit busy organizing some cool and exciting stuff. If its a boy i might even call him "Mighty" :lol:
JB

Congratulations Ben that's great news....a Stagea is a sweet ride. Also, congrats to you and Twinkee on your exciting news
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/14529-2/tamon-avatar.jpg[/img]
Billie

Sisters bf had one. Go alrite. Rb25det power
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
gadj

There is a family in my town that have named their kids Rascal, Cheeky 1 & Rescue C.. surname Hopper. It is all about marketing - the Father is an entrepreneur with interests in a dairy farm & milk processing plant, a towing business & a salvage business among others.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
holk

Congrats for the :baby: news guys. Finish as much as you can on the cars now because from July priorities will change :thumbup2:
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
Tez

Hey Ben & Louise.
CONGRATULATIONS! :D :D :D
(Finally!) - Been about to burst holding back the news.
Kim & I wish nothing but the best for both of you.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Husky

Good news mate, I hope everything goes to plan and you have a healthy happy baby/babies :wink: :thumbup1: Look forward to seeing you guys in Albury...
Karu

There are a few around here and I reckon they are a bloody great looking wagon. Congratulations :clap:
Twinkee

Thanks heaps guys.... Husky..... trust me only one is in this bump.
Tez sorry been kind of busy to post anything lately. As for the Mightyboy meet I myself may not be coming as I have been getting a tad car sick when (only in the mightyboys) So depending also on how big I am by April. LOL..
I was looking forward to driving the red beast back again. So again thanks again everyone. :D :D :D now just can't wait till July.
What more can I say, I own a Red MIGHTY BOY
(2 speed auto 1988)
gazuga

congrats to the two of you. great news :thumbup1:

the reason im a bit undecided if going to albury is the same news :D
mini_kompressor

Thats awesome news! :clap: So, are you going to get a Stagea too :lol: