86 Mighty boy for sale with some new partsl

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
bourkejm

:) We have deceided to sell our 86 mighty boy, colour red original condition the bonnet and roof have gone all spotty, it has 104,000klms on the clock motor runs exceptionally well and it is the smaller 550cc motor. Has a white canopy on the back, tail gate in good order has badge for grill. stainless steel exhaust system. the seats are in good order only a couple of little tears on the drivers side one. there is a small dint on the front passenger front panel where a lady backed into me. carpet ok, dash good no cracks the all in all a great little car we have always done heaps of servicing etc all the time. we have had it for about 4-5 years, email me if you are interested i will take some pickies for you soon of the car and parts, we also have four spare rims as well to go with it
the parts are new rubbers for the doors, felts for the windows, hinge for the drivers side door, inside front guard cover, interiour door locks.
bourkejm@dodo.com.au cheers jane $2500 ono
bourkejm

didnt sell her now we are doing it up :D
ceej

Good decision. You would of missed the little bugger if you did sell!
Garry. Nuff sed!
bourkejm

definately would of missed my little car i just love it. i have put some pictures up on my mighty boy renovations have a look i thought the painter may of had a bit of the grass hopper green on her today but maybe tomorrow or saturday
ill keep you posted. :D