WTB MB seats

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
RaccoonCity

Heyo I'm after a spare mightyboy seat or a pair. Preferably in Adelaide. Condition doesn't really matter as I'm going to try my luck at upholstering them. Cheers
nelpd96

It is worth noting that I chucked a seat from my AE86 sprinter in my MB on the weekend and it fits very easily and may save you having to get your originals redone.

Cheers
Paul
gadj

Repco has seats on special right now, they're far cheaper (about $270 a pair) than re-upholstering by a long way & much higher quality than the originals. Original MB seats are rather hard to find.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Brayden

gadj wrote:Original MB seats are rather hard to find.
I've thrown 2 pairs to the tip because I couldn't give them away. I think I still have half a dozen seats in one of my sheds. :D
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gadj

Well :roll: ... you didn't tell me you had so many when I was looking for seats :lol: . Mine were worn so far they would have required new foam & fabric. My motor trimmer said they would be around $400.00 to re-trim so they went to the dump.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Breyten

Brayden wrote:
I've thrown 2 pairs to the tip because I couldn't give them away. I think I still have half a dozen seats in one of my sheds. :D
Original original? The red n black with the embossed logo?
Hope you knife the vinyl off before disposal of the rest.... :)
1987 Suzuki Mighty Boy - F5A, stocker.
Work fleet, or Wife's Jeep Rubicon.
RaccoonCity

Brayden wrote:
Pity you aren't in Adelaide :(
Thanks for the advice guys. I'll probably look into some other seats then. And maybe I'll cut out the embossed mightyboy logo and sew it on elsewhere!
Goofy[HSK]

What about some Alto Works seats with the silly wings?
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Awaiting: Paint, Windscreen, Compliance, Lottery
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Complied, Registrable, Awaiting Paint, Engine not running
www.hillsidekonnection.com