Adjustable Bucket Seats

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
killermule

Hi Guys,

Just after some bucket seats. When I eventually get the cash together gonna get some on ebay that are $600 with 'universal rails' that a mate will heap me customise as needed.

If anyone has some decent bucket seats they wanna get rid of that are in decent knick I would be happy to hear about them!

Cheers,
Sam.
Brayden

Bear in mind that "universal rails" aren't guaranteed to be useful for an MB where the factory rails are unlike what you'd find in most other cars. Also make sure you get seat measurements. Plenty of people have been caught out where the base is too wide or the wings on the seat back poke out through the windows. ;)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
killermule

Yeh but from what I have seen the 'universal rails' are easier thsn standard rails to modify. A mate has done a few different modifications to rails and rekons he should be able to help me out.

And yeh the $600 ones just fit, the $400 ones dont haha.
KEVIN

Much easier to make MB rails fit the aftermarket seat.
MYDBOY Co-Pilot
cozza

have to agree with makeing the mb rails fit the seat there is no way on earth the universal rails will fit up to an mb i tried it twice and failed so i drilled some new holes in the rails bolted it up used a few nasty words trying to fit them in the car and got it done
gadj

Similar experience here - MB rails under donor seats. would love some after market sports seats as my donor seats are too high, a bit wide & do not flip forward but very hard to get a good fit as many are just a bit too wide.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Breyten

I got some Autotechnica ones, and they fitted up quite easy, and do slide, push forward a bit.

http://www.teammightyboy.com/forum/view ... f=1&t=6578

Agreed with the comments about the padding, but mine is only for occasional use, so still like new.
1987 Suzuki Mighty Boy - F5A, stocker.
Work fleet, or Wife's Jeep Rubicon.
killermule

cheers breyton. had looked into autotecnica before but so many people just said they were to uncomfy... this is my daily but I dont mind a bit uncomfy if it holds me in better than these reuppolstered leather stock seats are. Even on the slightest corners I lean on the window / passenger haha.