Good, bad, or kill it with fire?

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
killermule

What are your thoughts?

Have recently been discovering I can get quite valuable work done in return for online marketing services so have been investigating a few upgrades to the mighty boy that would otherwise just be to expensive for me.

I don't know why I thought of it... but I thought this would look really cool on my mb...

Would look completely different when made up though haha, looks a bit weird and my shit photoshop skills dont help...
CHR15 N

Awesome. Photoshop mods are fun.
gadj

It does have it's very own level of cool. Executed well, it would look good.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
killermule

Haha yeh thats the response I was hoping for. And yeh it'd be hard to pull off but there are plenty of 'models' for someone to work off to build it, just has to minimised. Wouldn't just be a front bar, would need side skirts at least and some front quarter panel mods...
Brayden

killermule wrote:there are plenty of 'models' for someone to work off to build it, just has to minimised.
When you say 'minimised' do you mean cutting down parts intended for another car? That only works when the the car you're taking parts from is very similar in size/shape. To do a Camaro front end you'd be looking at a one-off full foam workup transferred to a mold and then made in fibreglass, including the front guards and bonnet. In real money that's a few thousand smackers before prep and paint. If you can get that sort of custom work done in exchange for a bit of marketing work then go for it and make a lot of people jealous!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
killermule

Yeh made up from scratch, not cutting down. not quite sure on the extent but I have possibly lined up a guy for a 1.5-2k interior upgrade so jus looking at the possibilities :)
Matty

I like it in a way, someone once photoshopped a ve front on my mb for me.... I would live that

Sick as if could make it happen
One day it will be DONE!!!
arklan

killermule wrote:What are your thoughts?

Have recently been discovering I can get quite valuable work done in return for online marketing services so have been investigating a few upgrades to the mighty boy that would otherwise just be to expensive for me.

I don't know why I thought of it... but I thought this would look really cool on my mb...

Would look completely different when made up though haha, looks a bit weird and my shit photoshop skills dont help...
if you do this get a few made ill want one for sure!
JB

Cool as it is to Photoshop other cars onto a Mighty Boy, if it is intended to actually be constructed, some sort of compromise would have to be made for lighting. Full size Camaro or Commodore lights might look disproportionate on an MB.
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/14529-2/tamon-avatar.jpg[/img]
killermule

JB wrote:Cool as it is to Photoshop other cars onto a Mighty Boy, if it is intended to actually be constructed, some sort of compromise would have to be made for lighting. Full size Camaro or Commodore lights might look disproportionate on an MB.
Haha yeh as with everything else it would all be resized to make it suit. A couple small fog lights wouldnt be hard to find and the bumper would probably wrap around the stock lights anyway.