keen on getting something up and organised

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Josh

Oooooo... Now the claws have come out!

[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
Mel

hey shut up you! the way you car is going (or isnt) you wont be going either buddy!!!!

nah the way we do it back home pretty much takes up the whole day and a tank of fuel. lots of open roads for high speed runs and "special" rally-esque stages for a hell of alot of fun.

and so what i dont know the roads.... im just tired of no cruising action..... ive been on 2 since i got here.... im used to every friday night. a cruise is (in my opinion) something that is at least a days(or a nights) outing.... a bit of fun and a great time with some mates. AND THE LESS STOPS THE GOD DAMN BETTER!!!!! we DO NOT need to stop every 20 mins for ANYTHING!!!!! thats why whoever organises provides maps (generally just as text... no need for pictures) so if you get lost or youre just too damn slow you can catch up at the next meet point... generally there should only be 3!!!!!

eh! but what would i know.......
eDave

Don't let these boof heads get you down Jelly!

Go for it!

IN for rally stages! :twisted:
Mel

haha nah i wont dave!

hey carlo (youre around here somewhere arent you!!??!!) please please please can you let me come for a hot lap (or 2) on the 17th????? :D

like im totally happy to go for laps in the mightyboy... but some super hot laps with some power would be awesome too!!!! (its been so long!!!!!)

anyone speaking to tosh (or tosh if youre here too) can you take me in the (drool) mr2 too??????

id just ask you guys on the day but i figured i should give some warning!!!!

anyway... see you then....

mel
gazuga

errrrm was this idea given the ass, or will there still be a dave's leaving cruise?
Mel

well basically no body got back to me so i figured no one gives a toss!

its up to dave if he wants a leaving cruise.... ill have to leave it up to others to organise though as i am currently at a super market using a booth and dont get online much now.......

but hell yeah im up for it....