Scrapping!!!

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
Munchskinman

Complete mighty boy. purple minus the original dash and engine. has alto rs-racing dash. has lowering blocks, pannels, engine parts, radiators fuel lines, hoses, windows, and all the other bits n pieces.

Name a price here for your parts. Parts will can be sold to anywhere as long as frieght or pick up is organised.

Contact Peter : 0433486372 personal - 0413289977 buisness.

(Or Scott : 0402334033 appropriate hours only)
Jermaine

hey do u have the back light assembales?
Jermaine

and what about the stone tray?
ceej

Hey Munchskinman, do you have a drivers side door? if so how much, and what condition is it in? Also, the switch gear for the indicators, headlights, horn, wipers etc. Im not really sure what its called. Its the part that sits behind the steering wheel and has pc boards and the stalks connect to it. I want the whole thing. Cheers
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

Scott, what sort of condition is the dashboard in? Any holes or cracks? Definately interested.

What kind of front springs does it have?
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
chomp on this

tailgate and rear lights?
conditon/price ?
none for ya
Munchskinman

chomp on this wrote:tailgate and rear lights?
conditon/price ?
Got 2 tail gates mate one red and one purple say $80 each and $50 for the tail lights a set. if you arent happy make an offer
Munchskinman

ceej wrote:Hey Munchskinman, do you have a drivers side door? if so how much, and what condition is it in? Also, the switch gear for the indicators, headlights, horn, wipers etc. Im not really sure what its called. Its the part that sits behind the steering wheel and has pc boards and the stalks connect to it. I want the whole thing. Cheers
Yeh im positive on the door and the switches i believe are there. prices im not sure say $80 for the door or make an offer. make an offer on the switches.
Brayden wrote:Scott, what sort of condition is the dashboard in? Any holes or cracks? Definately interested.

What kind of front springs does it have?
The dashboard is fine minus some of the screws which i have missplaced a few scratches on the side where some guy has tried to fit it in i will get a good photo for you in a few days, grey in colour but there is a hole where the steering wheel goes, previous owner has cut it out... hard to explain will get a good shot in a few.

cheers.
Munchskinman

SORRY GUYS ALL THIS STUFF IS ON HOLD UNTIL TOMMOROW. (my partner is apparently selling it all in one go to someone who rang him earlier)
Brayden

Well if that falls through I'd still be interested in the dash for sure.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
bey

im interested in buying the combination switch if ceej doesnt buy it..

bey
Munchskinman

ok its all back up for grabs there is no rust that i can see on anything or bubbled paint. so basically a whole car in pieces. Brayden cant get you a picture until after the weekend as my sister aint coming back with the camera until then. But i assure you its not going anywhere.
ceej

Hey man, do you reckon you could get me a price on the shipping to canberra? I still want (need) the drivers door, combination switch and maybe perhaps the lowering blocks. I'll give you $100 for the lot +shipping. or $80 for the door and switch +shipping. Any hoo, tell me what you think.

Cheers
Garry. Nuff sed!
Munchskinman

I got switches and driver door 80 bucks plus shipping and their both yours i have no idea how much it is to deliver the stuff sorry. But if you can get someone to pick up the stuff its yours.

The lowering blocks are sold pending payment.
ceej

Alright, where abouts are you? PM me with your details and i will try and get my mum to find a courior or something.

Cheers
Garry. Nuff sed!