Scrapping!!!

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
Jermaine

yeah well te said that some 1 else was buying them!
Munchskinman

technically its still for sale. everything is forsale until paid for. there is someone coming to look at our parts tommorow will update then.
Jermaine

well he said that the bloke coming wanted them so they werent for sale no more
Sylus

Honda_mightyboy_rule its urs if you still want it give me a call on 0413289977
ceej

Hey sylus are the drivers door and combo switch still up for grabs? if they are then would it be ok for me to come up on satuday and get them? I have the money (scott said $80 for both) so might you be able to get them off so they are redy for me to pick up?
Garry. Nuff sed!
Sylus

we got both doors the switch was sold though we have a alto works one though im not sure thats what munchskinman said but yeh come up saturday.
Brokenshire

inside the tray there are four screw in panels, are they available?
Munchskinman

yes theyre available. Unsure of condition will check tommorow afternoon and organise prices.
Brokenshire

I really only need the one behind the passenger side wheel, but if they're in good nick i'll take all. can you get a photo of that one?
coxy

G'day.
I'm really interested in the dash. Is it still for sale and if so how much do you want for it.
Thanks.
Coxy.
Munchskinman

hey how are yes dash still for sale its just taking up room in my garage make an offer and ill let you know.
Brokenshire

Any news on the condition of inside tray panels? What about the roof racks? Can I see a picture of the tail gate, I'll take that too if its in good condition. Interior roof lining? And what's the codition of the drivers seat?
Sylus

dude do you want just the pannels or the whole back of the MB? the tail gate is in good cond.
Munchskinman

Brokenshire wrote:Any news on the condition of inside tray panels? What about the roof racks? Can I see a picture of the tail gate, I'll take that too if its in good condition. Interior roof lining? And what's the codition of the drivers seat?
ok man ill cover this for sylus :lol: since i want that fecking car off my front yard!

the inside of the pannels are fine tailgate is fine apart from a ding which is common on most mightyboys, he has 2 suzuki swift seats from the 80's i take that they will fit a mightyboy with minor mods although unsure (ask brayden) pictures of seats and tailgate are in my images at the tamon gallery.
Brokenshire

OK two questions then:
1. how much for the screw in panels and tail gate?
AND
2. how much for the back end?