Wollongong Cruise 19/2/2005

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
knobbie

hey guys i cant wait till saturday i just want to know what car park at the light house there are 3 top, middle, bottom just so i know it wont take me long to get there as i live 5 min away from the light house and just want to know if anybody is planning on getting there early because i will be just sittin at home bummin so do we know for sure who is comin i would like to know and does anybody old crappy mags i can have its just a query so let me know whats cracken and buy the way thank for your help wit my carby im so cut that it has to happen now not after saturday

and yes josh my friend i "Forky" is formaly known a Forklift driver
and u like my list of interests and your's ar similar then im sure we will get on very well so hope to here from u guys soon

Cheer's sheyne (AKA) Knobbie
rock on mighty boy power
Brayden

The meeting carpark will be one of the top two near the lighthouse itself, on the southern side. Last time we met in the top one, but it may be too crowded. Basically wherever we can fit about half a dozen utes.

Not sure if anyone will get there early, maybe Bey might, but the rest of us have a fair size trip to make.

List of attendees looks something like:

Brayden
Josh
Mark
Scott
Colin
Bey
Sheyne

I've sent emails to other people but not sure who will just rock up on the day.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
knobbie

hey dude are u online now your not on msn i ask about any mags old shit ones just so i can take the stockies of my car so if u are online plz reply or go on msn so is your's already to go now
rock on mighty boy power
Colin

bratden or josh new directions to my place ....if i dont get you call me
MORE BEER! :beer:
knobbie

hey colin were abouts do you live mate just curious i cant wait till tommorow im far excited my car will will go like lawn mower :cry: arrow: but it will make it just so i guess i will se u guys tommorrow laterzz
rock on mighty boy power
Colin

down the coast Sanctuary Point (jervis Bay)
evilgidget

So...

Did everybody enjoy themselves? :D
Colin

we have hangovers :D
of course we enjoyed ourselves
eDave

host pics, post pics!
Colin

you dont want to see the pic's of josh on the night :wink: :oops:
one word..........wasted :roll: :D :D :lol:
Josh

Between Colin and his 3 anklebiters giving me a hard time for the 24 hours I was there, I had only one means of escape and I took it! I regret *hic* nothing!
:alco:

Thank you to everyone who showed up. It was fantastic to see the turnout numbers increase again, not to mention the interest from owners of other vehicles taking part.

A big thank you to Brayden and everybody else involved in organising and getting this cruise off the ground. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and can't wait to saddle up for our next run! :)
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
Brayden

Firstly, thanks to everyone who showed up for our little get-together. I apologise that we were "a little bit" late :roll: and I appreciate that you stuck around.

I had a great time and it was good to see the MB's running amok on the coast, turning heads all over the place. Nice to meet all of you and get to know more about what you all drive. Hope everyone managed to pick up some info to get your little Suzuki cracking along. 8)

The pics are up (51 of em!) and can be found here:
Wollongong Cruise 05 Gallery
If you have any pics etc that you would like to add, then send an email to admin@tamon.org and I'll sort it out.

Hopefully later in the year we can do another cruise to the 'gong. Personally I love the area and it is heaps better for cruising that in the guts of Sydney. :D Anyway, enjoy the pics and thanks for coming. (and a huge thanks to Col for the beers and BBQ!) :thumbup2:
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Josh

A-men! :)
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
eDave

Looks like you all had a fantastic day!
Love the wing Brayden!!
gazuga

just got back.. thats right as in like 2 hours ago.
running a bit behind sunday, meh it happens. slightly underfilled the tank at wagga and had not enough fuel to get home without a top up. plus a couple of stops for a nap. not a problem i says to myself the town before home has a 24 hour petrol station. so i rocks up at 3 in teh morning only to find its no longer a 24 hour station :roll: so yeah it was home bit before 9, shower change off to work....for a nap under the desk :wink:

but yeah thanks to everyone. was way to much fun had, will have to fix that at the next cruise :P