how many in newcastle

Chat about anything and everything.
ffr-34k

hey just wondering how many members we have from around newy and what they drive?

i'm chris i'm from nelson bay and i drive a 83 hatch 800 4speed brown that needs a paint job
suzuki hatch brrrr
pat

I'm from Cessnock, I would drive my R32 skyline GTS-t but lost my license for 6 months sooo don't drive anything... but as soon as the skyline sells i'm getting myself a mightyboy to work on while i don't have my license.
mightyboy

im from scone, soon to move to newy. i drive a VR commy and a Charade. thinking bout turboing the commy when i get me blacks.... will hold me off till i get my V8. i still have the boy, but its not well.
[img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/purple_monkey_fish/mightyboy.gif[/img]
stinky_wes

From Newie, drive a stock white MB. Needs some TLC but still goes alright (for a 550).
There are a few other 'boys around town that i see fairly regularly.
pat

Hopefully by the time i get my license back (still another 5 and a half months) I'll have a F6a turbo mighty boy with fiberglass dash etc.
[img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9296/yupt.jpg[/img]
ffr-34k

i'm gonna hopefully be working on a new hatch soon basically starting off with just the body and replacing/upgrading all the parts (suspension steering etc) then decide on what to do with the engine. should be a good little project to have some fun with and burn some $$$ lol
suzuki hatch brrrr
mightyboy

stinky_wes wrote:From Newie, drive a stock white MB. Needs some TLC but still goes alright (for a 550).
There are a few other 'boys around town that i see fairly regularly.
yeah, ive seen a few at the fore shore. a ratty looking turboed one, and the orange one with the hilux front bar. there is photos of that orange one in the members gallery. and there is a new yellow one local to my area. might have to put a sticker under his wiper next time i see it.
[img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/purple_monkey_fish/mightyboy.gif[/img]
scott7

Am currently at gosford but my boy was bought brand new by my old man from lake ford/suzuki brand new in 88 and then resided in bero/thornton area till 4 years ago and yes it has been cruising newy on and off since 91.
I do know in the late 80 there was a black MB paintd like the JPS special bmw that jim richards drove and the original 4wd red boy with 1600 twin cam engine came from the cardiff area till appro 5 years or so ago
MACK MEATY BITE
Ralf the RR

I'm about an hour North of Newy.
I've got a black MB that I bought from some girl in Thornton about 4 months ago.
Only got it to save money traveling to & from work. My Rangie was costing toooo much.
Harry
Oil leaks are a factory rust prevention option