MB Spotted

Chat about anything and everything.
Billie

Hey i was at the bus stop this morning going to tafe. I sore a red mighty boy at the lights on South Pine Road at everton park. Across from KFC. Wondering if anyone on here owns it. Also if you do, check your brake lights, they kept flickering on and off when you were sitting at the lights. lol
Squirt

yeah ive spotted two... a black one coming down kariong hill on the central coast, nsw, and a red one in erina... anyone here own them?
greenzook89

Saw a green MB with the plates COOTYA on it today parked on somerset st.

Also anyone from Kingaroy Joined the Forum yet?
Need Paint and Panel Work Done Around Brisbane?? PM me!
gadj

Was the green, metalic like a late Commodore colour ? If so it may be the one I spotted on the Steve Irwin Way a couple of months back.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
greenzook89

Yeah its a darkish green looks like the darker of the 2 commo greens, Bloody Tidy tho!!
gadj

That sounds like it. If I had known it was coming I could have stopped it & had a chat to the owner/driver (I am in traffic control for the time being).
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
greenzook89

yeah could be the same one, I'll have to stop and ask him, its making me want another one really bad! Hey do you have a Red MB Gadj? I saw one parked in a driveway at maleny when i went riding the other weekend at conondale
gadj

Most likely mine. It has a rack over the cab & tray. Not looking too flash at the moment. The other is over the road behind a shipping container. I will be looking to get the red one massaged into shape & sprayed bright yellow sometime next year then it will get the G10a & 5 speed re-fitted. The yellow one I have yet to decide on keeping/selling.
greenzook89

Yeah thats the one i saw! If you decide to sell the other one let me know!!
gadj

Spotted another red MB at Flaxton Qld. - looks original including toneau
greenzook89

Theres also another Really Tidy Mighty boy up here, A red one, all original, owned by an old couple i see getting around town. Would be the tidiest original MB I've seen
gadj

There is an interesting looking yellow one near Caboolture - black bonnet, orange reflective stickers on the front guards/doors & 4 or 5 aerials mounted on the tailgate. It appears to belong to a transport company. The driver told me it has done over 300000Km on the original engine without a rebuild :roll:
Billie

sore a red auto mighty boy at bracken ridge tafe
greenzook89

Saw a blue MB in Kingaroy today
Billie

sore a red one on my tennis court :D