WTB: Rear electrical pulgs to suit Alto Works Dials

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
CHR15 N

I'm after the electrical pulgs to suit the Alto Works Dials, there are 4 plugs required as seen from my picture.
I'm in Sydney. Let me know if you can help.

JohnnyB

I had the same problem but I was missing all of them. My mate ended up crashing his N14 Pulsar and they were a perfect fit
[img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/jbalki69/CervoModeSmall.jpg[/img]
mini_kompressor

Dont happen to have a wiring diagram do you? Trying to fit the same dash to my mb and am having trouble working out the tacho side of it.
Brayden

Try connecting a wire from the post marked "TACH" to the negative post of the coil. If all your other wiring is installed properly then it should work.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
CHR15 N

mini_kompressor wrote:Dont happen to have a wiring diagram do you?

Na, I havent got that far yet. What about the 'TURBO' light, where does that get wired to? And when does it operate?
Billie

Isent that the light that goes off when the car can be turned off? Wrx's have these.
CHR15 N

Also, the MB Dials has 12 wires, and the Alto has 22. Anyone got a quick reference to join up the first 12? ..or the rest?
Billie

I need that too.
Brayden

Turbo light comes on when there is positive pressure in the inlet manifold. It is triggered by the ECU through the MAP sensor.
mini_kompressor

To work out the wiring i used a 9v battery and traced the printed circuit to the light i was trying to activate. It even activated the temp and fuel gauges :) Then using wire i connected the battery to the pins i had traced and checked to see if the light had illuminated. Because of the printed circuit its quite easy to trace. Here is what ive found:

Turbo light-: Pin 15 green w/yellow dots= signal
Pin 6 Black / white= Neg
Oil-: Pin 21 Yellow / Black= Signal
Pin 6 Black / white= Neg
High Beam-: Pin 20 Red = Signal
Pin 19 White= Neg
Alt: Pin 13 White / Red= Power
Pin 6 Black / white= Neg
Brake Fail: Pin 14 Red / Black= Power
Pin 6 Black / white= neg
Right ind: Pin 10 Green/ Yellow= Signal
Pin 3 Black /blue= neg
Left ind: Pin 5 Green/ red= Signal
Pin 3 Black/ blue= neg
Fuel : Pin 4 Yellow / red= signal
Temp : Pin 7 Yellow / white= signal
Illumination : Pin 1 Red/ Yellow= signal
Pin 3 Black / blue= Neg.
This is what ive come up with so far, havent mated it to the mb loom as yet, but if it helps let me know. Also i did try what brayden suggested about hooking the post marked Tacho to the coil, but it didnt work as it still will need power and an earth to make it work ( this is why i assume the ecu controlled the tacho via a different signal. :)
Billie

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Lol. Shouldnt be to hard working out which wires which in the mighty boy loom. A mighty boy wiring diagram would make it easy. I won't be doing it until i do my driving test for p's. My rev counter and speedo are different to the red one, which is fine by me, but the wiring is the same. Maybe i should make the turbo light something else.
CHR15 N

Top Stuff! That will be a big head start. Thanks. I'll have to make note of what alto pin number matches the mb pin numbers. Anybody else recorded something similar?
mini_kompressor

Forgot tomention the pin numbers are on the back of the alto dash (where the connector plug goes in) and the colours are from the wiring thats on the connector plug. SomeAlto dashesmay vary, not sure. :)
Brayden

In other words he takes no responsibility if one day you're driving along and you have a dash fire. :lol:
Billie

Lol, it wont catch on fire, hope not anyway lol.