EOI - Illawarra Cruise - Spring 2010

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Brayden

Because I'm still buzzing about last weekend, I thought I'd throw up the idea of a 2-day cruise around the Illawarra region of NSW for sometime this year... maybe in early Spring? I would suggest sooner but we're already a month into Autumn, and a 6-month warning gives everyone plenty of time to get their shit (and utes) together. ;) No excuses!

Anyhoo, I was thinkin' of a weekender based out of Kiama/Gerringong/Nowra - which gives us access to some great roads through the Kangaroo Valley and a few scenic spots/tourist attractions along the way.

That's about it really. If you're interested then reply here so I know to keep you updated as things progress. 8)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Laura

I am so in. And with sooty running in such good form, i'm only slightly nervous about driving the escarpment. But yes. I'm in. Fo sho. 8)
Husky

I would like to be a part of this cruise for sure. I should have the ute fully sorted by then :)
Great idea Brayden
1TUFMB

im in for another cruise should have the ute painted and all by then, colour scheme has been decided now but il leave it a surprise for the next cruise 8) :D
Growing old is inevitable, But Growing up is Optional....
CHR15 N

yep, for sure, sounds good.
ceej

Sounds like an awesome idea! Hopefully it will be on a non-race weekend this time and I can come (be it tag along or in my own ute).

Looking forward to seeing how this pans out. :D
Garry. Nuff sed!
mini_kompressor

Throw some dates at us so we can see if we can organise the trek up :wink: . Im sure us Vic guys will be in.
Tez

Im sure us Vic guys will be in.
Funny, I was just in another Tab 'scoping out distance etc. from here... :lol:
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Brayden

I wasn't expecting a Vic contingent to be willing, but hey you guys are certainly welcome. Would be one hell of a trek though! A stopover on Friday night in Gundagai might be required - or Canberra if you wanted to cruise down with us on Saturday morning.

I am still planning a track day at Marulan too, so that might be more suitable. Stay tuned!
holk

mini_kompressor wrote: Im sure us Vic guys will be in.
Ben,
Have you checked the distance??? We need to leave this weekend to get to Nowra on time (859kms!!!!!). As much as I love and trust my boy, I don't think it will make it
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
mini_kompressor

Ah, come on Paride, think of the Adventure :lol:
Tez

If I had my say, I'd go the long way to Canberra - via the coast road Through Bairnsdale, Orbost & Cooma... :D
It's pretty obvious for us it would be a three or four day thing....
Might need to work on that swag idea I have for the tray. :-o
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Brokenshire

I'd love to do South Coast NSW. Bit more of a warm up for South Coast Vic.

But was there talk of Deni? Or was it all talk?
Laura

I was so impressed with the current condition of my ute that I'm thinking of doing south coast this weekend in sooty. Will let you all know how it goes. Esp back up the clyde. South coast might also be good for an idea.
Brayden

The South Coast Nationals are on in Moruya at the end of August, so that could be a plan.

Far south coast is also an option - Bega, Tathra Meribula, etc. About 550km from Melbourne and 450km from Sydney. Only problem is that I'm not sure if there are any good driving roads down there, and there's really nothing else to speak of in the area besides the ocean and a cheese factory. :D