brisbane cruze

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
supervan

hey billie you still up for a cruise.....what car are you in atm.the gti.
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
Dave

A company advertising on Ebay called Rapid Auto Spares i think.

I was just going to get a set of Datsun 1200/120 blocks and modify to suit the hatch, then the bloke told me they can make them to suit whatever car i had, so i gave him a few measurements and if all goes to plan they'll fit right in without having to modify anything, and they're coming with the right size u-bolts too :)

So once that's done it'll be 2 inches lower.

Hopefully this cruise comes together, wouldn't mind getting out there and meeting some people off here and seeing some nice Suzuki's!
supervan

Dave wrote:A company advertising on Ebay called Rapid Auto Spares i think.

I was just going to get a set of Datsun 1200/120 blocks and modify to suit the hatch, then the bloke told me they can make them to suit whatever car i had, so i gave him a few measurements and if all goes to plan they'll fit right in without having to modify anything, and they're coming with the right size u-bolts too :)

So once that's done it'll be 2 inches lower.

Hopefully this cruise comes together, wouldn't mind getting out there and meeting some people off here and seeing some nice Suzuki's!
...i might contact these guy's about the blocks as i need some also ...the hatch will look nice lower and with a new coat of paint are you putting some wheels on it :)..

small van big plan
Dave

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/rapid_auto/

That's the joint i'm getting mine from if you wanted to look at getting some made.

As for wheels, i'm just respraying the standard 12 inch steelies silver. Might look into getting some 13 or 14 inch 12 slot steelies or mags in the future though.

Cheers
Dave
supervan

Dave wrote:http://myworld.ebay.com.au/rapid_auto/

That's the joint i'm getting mine from if you wanted to look at getting some made.

As for wheels, i'm just respraying the standard 12 inch steelies silver. Might look into getting some 13 or 14 inch 12 slot steelies or mags in the future though.

Cheers
Dave
....thanks for the link ill have a look...14 inch steelies in black with low pro's that would look the good's :D

small van big plan
Dave

....thanks for the link ill have a look...14 inch steelies in black with low pro's that would look the good's
Too easy mate. I reckon the 14's would be good, not too big not too small. Either satin black same as the car or silver same as the bumpers. I'm kinda going for the rat rod/old school sort of look, just to be different :NFI:

Back on topic, if we can get enough numbers for a cruise we should plan it for later in the year, maybe november?

Give anyone who is interested time to get their :censored: together, get their MB's and what not running. Early days though..

Cheers
Dave
Billie

gti still fucked, but has the rodeo (only slightly fucked)

:)
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Dave

Ok, time to get serious about the cruise!

First of all, i think we need to get enough people before we go organising everything.

So, hands up who in Brisbane/SEQ/anywhere in QLD is keen for a cruise! :D

Cheers
Dave
Billie

Meeeee.

As long as u dont mind the rodeo/swift, poor mb's wont keep up haha.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Dave

I don't mind what car you bring really, I'm just keen to meet some other people off here.

As for your MB's not being able to keep up, I'm not going to be driving anything much faster... :lol:
Billie

I need to hurry up and get my mb done so i can drive it, i miss the poor thing lol.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Dave

Haha, would be good if you could do the cruise in your MB. Maybe the idea of a cruise will get you motivated enough to get it done :)

Cheers
Dave
Billie

I'm motivated, but 1st year aprentice is CRAP wage so i can only do bit by bit, still gotta sand the whole thing down.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Dave

Ah fair enough mate.

We're only chasing numbers here, dates haven't been set yet, so you might have it on the road if/when ( :fingersx: ) the cruise actually happens.

Cheers
Dave
Billie

Hopefully by the end of the year, if im lucky.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝