brisbane cruze

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Dave

All good, I was thinking somewhere around end of year. We can try and work around other peoples work/holiday/family commitments and work out what date would suit everyone best anyway.

Never organised a cruise before, so i hope i'm starting it off ok!

Cheers
Dave
supervan

yeh end of the year sounds good dave. i think around mid-late november should give us time to get some numbers and do some organising/planing.it would be a great way to get to no people from the forum it could be more of a meet and greet and then a cruise :)
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
Dave

yeh end of the year sounds good dave. i think around mid-late november should give us time to get some numbers and do some organising/planing.it would be a great way to get to no people from the forum it could be more of a meet and greet and then a cruise
Mid to late november would be good. If we have to we could even make it a end of year/christmas cruise.

Meet & greet/ cruise, doesn't bother me really, however i wouldn't mind seeing some MB's/Hatch's/Carry.

I'll drag the missus along, and probably a mate who is interested in MB's too. Hopefully it all comes together though :)

Cheers
Dave
supervan

i will be taking the carry and my missus the ga swift.the more mb,s hatch's carry's the better but if you's wana bring somthing else thats cool the more people the better i think

small van big plan
Dave

There's gotta be some Queenslanders out there that wanna come for a cruise... :wink:
Billie

Only problem is we're all scatterd around the place and no body trusts there lil zook enough to drive it any great distance.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Dave

Only problem is we're all scatterd around the place and no body trusts there lil zook enough to drive it any great distance.
That's exactly what i was thinking. I'm not really keen to drive any great distance in the hatch either.

Come to think of it, before i started having fuel problems i drove it from here (Sunshine Coast) to Brisbane southside every weekend, which is about a 120-130 km trip each way, without any problems. I guess I'd be willing to travel anywhere up to 200 - 250ish km :ohnoes: if need be.

Cheers
Dave
Billie

I'll travel anywhere, mine has never broken down.

Should hire out morgan park for the day, that would be fun :)
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Dave

I'll travel anywhere, mine has never broken down.

Should hire out morgan park for the day, that would be fun
That's the spirit! :) Never heard of morgan park before, where is it?

Also where abouts in Brisbane are you located Billie?
Billie

I acturally have no idea, i think towards stanthorpe way, but not that far.

I'm at enoggera, sorta everton park area. Wbu?
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
supervan

Dave wrote:
That's exactly what i was thinking. I'm not really keen to drive any great distance in the hatch either.

Come to think of it, before i started having fuel problems i drove it from here (Sunshine Coast) to Brisbane southside every weekend, which is about a 120-130 km trip each way, without any problems. I guess I'd be willing to travel anywhere up to 200 - 250ish km :ohnoes: if need be.

Cheers
Dave
..haha yeh i have no choice but to drive my van to bathurst nsw about a 2000k round trip :-o at the end of the year. ive got faith in her tho. ive been from bris to byronbay twice and it didnt miss a beat and that was when it had the 4speed now its got the 5speed it makes me feel abit better....

small van big plan
Dave

I acturally have no idea, i think towards stanthorpe way, but not that far.

I'm at enoggera, sorta everton park area. Wbu?
It's out a Warwick. -http://www.morganparkraceway.com.au/maps.html

If we can get the numbers for it, it could be a possibility. Wouldn't mind hitting the track in the hatch :D

I live in Bli Bli on the Sunshine Coast, but regularly travel between here and Cleveland (bris southside).
..haha yeh i have no choice but to drive my van to bathurst nsw about a 2000k round trip at the end of the year. ive got faith in her tho. ive been from bris to byronbay twice and it didnt miss a beat and that was when it had the 4speed now its got the 5speed it makes me feel abit better....
Wow :-o i probably wouldn't take the hatch that far lol.

I'll definately be doing a super duper major service before the cruise haha :)

Cheers
Dave
supervan

:lol: my vans in great nik the engine is strong well for a f10a anyway :) ive got faith she hasn't let me down yet 8) .lets just hope when i get back ive still got a strong motor and not a half dead one...

small van big plan
Dave

No more Queenslanders keen for a cruise? :cry:
supervan

Dave wrote:No more Queenslanders keen for a cruise? :cry:
:NFI: ............i thought there would be more intresed in a cruise :(

small van big plan