TeamMightyBoy Celebration Cruise (VIC)

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
holk

Tez wrote: - BYO food & BBQing stuff...
....as long as the weather is better than today !!! :D
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
mini_kompressor

So, everybody put it in the diarys, Nov 21st. No excuses. I dont want to hear about cars not running, pipes whistling, or anything else :lol: As Tez said we will meet at the same point as last time, Maccas on the western ring, then head out on the freeway to Torquay. There we can either BYO, or buy lunch, then maybe head to the Beach car park for some Pics. I think we need some new "Team Mightyboy" stickers to fit to the Mb's on the Day, have you had any made up yet Brayden? :)
Tez

Put me down for a TMB sticker please... (If/When you have any!)

Cheers
Tez
So the adventure continues...
holk

I can cut few stickers and bring 'em on the day. With compliments.............
Tez

Paride - That would be sweet. - Happy to pay for it tho!
Tez
mini_kompressor

Yer, paride happy to pay :)
holk

Guys,
Can we get the final number of cars coming by Friday lunch time, so I have enough time to organise stickers?
mini_kompressor

Ok all, just got back from Adelaide, thought i should update whats going to happen this weekend :)
Anyone meeting on the Eastside can pre-meet at Eastland Shopping centre in Ringwood, at the usual carpark spots. Meeting here at 8:30 for an 8:45 depart. From here we will travel through Eltham to pick up another newcomer, then onto the Western Ring Road where we will head to the main meet point. The Main meet is at McDonalds on the Ring road, near Boundary road i think, around 10am. We will depart from here at about 10:45 and make the trip to Torquay for lunch. If we head to the same picnic area people are welcome to byo meat and stuff as they did have bbq facilitys, or you can also head into town for some fish and chips or something else. :thumbup1:
Now for the list of goers so far:
Mini_kompressor
Twinkee ( Mini_kompressor's other half :D )
Gavin
Kevin
Tez
Holk
Courierguy
Psi wagon's coming to say g'day.
Last edited by mini_kompressor on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tez

Twinkee
Riding shotgun or in her own wheels??? :-o
Tez
mini_kompressor

She's riding shotgun, but thought id list her up there anyway :lol: . The only thing ive done this month on her Mb was open the bonnet, have a look, then close it again :lol: . One day....... :thumbup2:
Arctic Alto

I'll be coming too, Which macca's is it? i didnt go on the last one, so i'm not exactly sure which one it is.
Tez

One of the guys at work has recently got himself a MB - and is adament he's coming on Sunday - he is also talking of a friend with another who he might bring along...
Tez
Psi_Wagon

if i get enough time ill meet you guys at the first meet point, and drive to the maccas meet. but i wont be able to make it to torquay.
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=180305
Tez

For those unsure of the "official" meeting point, refer below - "X" marks the spot! :lol: - There is a McDonalds right there...
Xmarksthespot.jpg
Those of us coming from the East are going to meet up prior at Eastlands in the "usual" spot - the ground level undercover carpark in the NW corner of the complex - i.e. the corner of Ringwood St & the Bypass. - Times per Mini_Kompressor's earlier post...

See ya Sunday! :D

P.S. Don't forget the UHF radio if you have one! :-o
Tez
ToranaGuy

I'd love to come along guys, been a while, but there is a couple of issues that will stop me from coming. :(

First up, I might be working during the day.
2nd is that the Metallica show is the 21st and I have tickets. \:D/
3rd issue is I really need to fit a new radiator. I have a solution to this issue in the works, but it won't be done by the 21st. Until then I need to keep to short suburban trips.

I expect to see some great photo's tho!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|