Albury Gathering - 2012

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Husky

holk wrote:C'mon,

It can't be that only seven cars will show up this year !! The meet is still 2 months away and there is plenty of time to "tart'em up" for the cruise.

For whoever hasn't come in previous years, it is a real good time in company of likeminded people, talking sh#t most of the time. Accomodation is very affordable and the drives are relaxed, without idiots "running a muck" (with exception of the laps on Saturday night in Albury ,if you wish to attract a lot of attention on yourself from the boys in blue).

C'mon, the numbers last year were down on the first year and we can't go backwards. I know few will need to decide at the last moment for several reasons, but if you are interested, start making a move.
:thumbup1:

Well said! :)
Tez

Some Teasers:

2010 :
IMG_2303.jpg
IMG_2284.jpg
IMG_2274.jpg
IMG_2279.jpg
IMG_2346.jpg
IMG_2365.jpg
IMG_2375.jpg
IMG_2380.jpg
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Tez

and then 2011:
IMG_4400.JPG
IMG_4416.JPG
Img_4424a.jpg
IMG_4433.JPG
IMG_4441.JPG
IMG_4458.JPG
IMG_4489.JPG
IMG_4497.JPG
IMG_4503.JPG
Oh... and we DON'T just eat Pizza! :)
Come along.
Meet some great people.
Have some fun.
Bring your Mighty Boy if it's running, or come in something else if it isn't.
(We've all got Mighty Boy's - we UNDERSTAND that sometimes they don't go...)
And don't be scared away if you drive a Hatch...
We haven't seen one at the meet yet, be the trend-setter!
Tez
CHR15 N

6 weeks to go!
Brayden

Booked today. Planning on heading down Friday via Thredbo if anyone is interested in tagging along. I'll continue twisting arms to get more of the Canberra contingent interested. :)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
pat

Hey brayden, I'm leaving straight after work at 1am Thursday night / Friday morning from Newcastle. Hoping to get to Canberra before sunrise. What time are you leaving your place Friday? Would heaps rather drive with another car.
[img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9296/yupt.jpg[/img]
Brayden

Not planning on leaving until after lunch if you'd rather leave Newy early Friday morning instead.
Tez

Hey Pat.
You should try to hook up with Chris (Chr15 N), Ray (Mr.Anderson) & Max (Husky)
who, are all coming from Sydney...
Still a bit of a drive on your own but from Sydney you could cruise on in to Albury directly, or swing through Canberra and hook up with Brayden etc...

Just a thought...

Chris, Ray, Max... You guys going to meet up somewhere?
Tez
Husky

Looks like I might have to work friday so maybe leaving early friday arvo. If so I wont get there till around 8-9pm :roll: .
Hopefully I can have the day off from work, If thats the case then I would leave in the morning and aim to get there mid arvo.
Having said that I'm more than happy if it suits to meet somewhere on the way and travel down together :)
Brayden

I don't mind if the Sydney/Newy guys want to bypass Canberra and stick to the freeway. I'm just keen to go the back way because of this: http://g.co/maps/hg8zz :D
I'll likely come back via the freeway though.
nghar2

Hi Guys,

I Couldn't stay away and bought my second MB and i am picking it up this weekend. I would be really keen to come on the Albury cruise, just wondering what I would need to do to attend, is it an open invite???

Cheers Nigel
Tez

Hi Nigel.
You'd be welcome. - The more the merrier!

Where are you coming from? - If there are others in the "sort of" area, it's always better to travel there in company...

The only thing you'll need to do is get onto the Park (details in first post) and book some accommodation.

We'll see you there!

Cheers
Tez
nghar2

HI Tez,

I'm in melbourne in Bayside (hampton) is there anyone else leaving from this area? Where does everyone usually meet?

Cheers :)
Tez

Hi Nigel.

Hampton is not too far from Ringwood...
I'll probably be meeting Gavin & Kevin at Eastlands on the Friday morning and heading off together.
I'm not sure if anybody else is going to try to meet up with us at Eastlands, but we'll probably catch up with the Holk & ToranaGuy out the back of Yea and continue North.
You're welcome to hook up with us if you'd like.
Tez
ceej

Brayden wrote:Booked today. Planning on heading down Friday via Thredbo if anyone is interested in tagging along. I'll continue twisting arms to get more of the Canberra contingent interested. :)
You know my rubber arm is facing the wrong way, no need to twist any more.

Just praying to God that I dont get shafted with duty that weekend. Should know this week, and if I do I will be trying to swap out with someone.
Garry. Nuff sed!