Albury Gathering - 2012

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
ceej

NO DUTY!!! Dodged that bullet so now I'm gonna be able to make it. Keen as mustard too. Just gotta decide what car I'm gonna go with now.

Brayden, I will be back in Canberra after 2 on the Friday if you are happy to leave then?
Garry. Nuff sed!
Tez

Cool.

Time for a re-count I think...

Confirmed for 2012:
Gavin & Kevin
Ray (Mr.Anderson)
Paride (Holk)
Pat
Myself
Max & Bec (Husky & Becstella)
Chris & Rebecca (Chr15 N)
Brayden
Ceej
Ben (Mini_Kompressor) - but arriving late - Louise (Twinkee) not this trip...
Jay & Kaytlin (ToranaGuy)

That's 11 cars - that's pretty good! :lol:

Unconfirmed for 2012:
Billie
Mark (Gazuga)
Nigel (nghar2)

That'd be 14 cars which would be even better! :D
Just 2 weeks to go... :-o

Lookin' forward to it. 8)
Last edited by Tez on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Brayden

Mel is uncommitted about driving Special Ed at the moment, so that could be one extra.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
milton

It's a shame I'm so far away, would be good to put some faces to names and see some of these cars in the flesh :cry:
mini_kompressor

I'm probably leaving boosted boy at home this trip, will bring "roger" the
wonder rocket LOL instead, so Brayden, make sure Mel brings special ed,
could have some midnight "auto" drags. :snigger:
ToranaGuy

You guys better confirm me, I'm booked into the park this year, and I'm doing a few little things to my boy atm so it can make the trip (radiator).

My fiance is making the trip this year too. Kaytlin might bring her car as a "mighty boy support vehicle". If for some unfortunate reason I can't bring my mighty boy, I'll be making the trip in my Eb Ghia.

I'll also have a hand held UHF this year. It would be great to have one in each ute!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
holk

1 week to go :D .....and too bloody much still to do !
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
Laura

Wow, i really have been in wedding mode and havent even noticed this happening under my nose! We are back in town and laying low til we re-adjust to working and married life, but i am super super keen to come down again! 2010 was an awesome experience (even if i had to leave early to attend a wedding and meet my husband-to-be for the first time!). I will try to get a wingman/woman as i know fair well that Blake won't be able to come considering he has to catch up on a month of school... in short: Am interested, will be in touch!
Laura
Brayden

There'll be spare beds in our cabin if you need a place to bunk. :)
gazuga

so the doc says the mrs is ready to poop a baby any time from about now.
i hinted that i was thinking of heading to the cruise and she said.. and i quote "im not saying no but ill let you decide"
so im in \:D/

:lol: yes i know that means no chance in hell in female so have fun everyone :thumbup1:
Tez

so the doc says the mrs is ready to poop a baby any time from about now
Well, Good luck Mark, to both you and your wife - here's hoping for an easy, uneventful delivery.
Tez
Tez

Guys - just a reminder a few days out - don't forget - If you have or can can scrounge a UHF radio / walkie talkie, bring it for in-car communications.
If you haven't got one and can't get one - it's not the end of the world, but it's always more fun if you can hear any in-car chatter, and it's handy for calling up for a loo-break or whatever...
Tez
Brayden

Its a bit quiet from the northerners. Anyone still planning on making the trip from Sydney/Newcastle way?
ceej

Tez wrote:Guys - just a reminder a few days out - don't forget - If you have or can can scrounge a UHF radio / walkie talkie, bring it for in-car communications.
If you haven't got one and can't get one - it's not the end of the world, but it's always more fun if you can hear any in-car chatter, and it's handy for calling up for a loo-break or whatever...
Further to this if you have a spare feel free to bring it along just in case someone forgets or doesn't have one. They don't take up much room and would be handy if you run out of battery or something to have a backup. ;)
Garry. Nuff sed!
Husky

I just got back from Huskisson, Jervis bay. 5 days camping with No internet or telly so Yes I will be coming down. I booked 3 months ago. The misses will not be coming this time as she has just started a new job, so I will have room in the cabin if anyone needs a bed etc. At this stage I will be there in the late evening as I have to work until 1.00pm. I am however going to try for the day off as i really dont want to arrive in the dark... :roll:
See you there :)