(VIC) Alexandra truck, ute and rod show. Sunday june 12th

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Trav

I'll be coming along too, good chance to meet the crowd. I'll meet you there, guess I just keep an eye out for the boys. :)
Yes it's my ute, no I won't help you move
mini_kompressor

Ok all, slight change for anyone meeting in the morning. As there is only Gav and myself ( Tez has had a tech problem and cant make it )heading up first thing in the morning, we are meeting at Beechworth Bakery, Healsville, at 7:15 for a 7:30 sharp depart. Anyone else who has only just checked this, or has now decided to come with us, can meet there too. :D If you read this Holk, hows about bringing a couple of MB's from the fleet to make up numbers :lol:
mini_kompressor

Oh, Trav, keep an eye out for the Yellow and Blue "Boys". We'll look foward to meeting another enthusiest :thumbup2:
holk

mini_kompressor wrote:Ok all, slight change for anyone meeting in the morning. As there is only Gav and myself ( Tez has had a tech problem and cant make it )heading up first thing in the morning, we are meeting at Beechworth Bakery, Healsville, at 7:15 for a 7:30 sharp depart. Anyone else who has only just checked this, or has now decided to come with us, can meet there too. :D If you read this Holk, hows about bringing a couple of MB's from the fleet to make up numbers :lol:
As soon as my 18 mths old boy can sit in the front with a booster seat, I am sure we can arrange for the wife to come with the blue or the black one.
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
mini_kompressor

Sounds good Paride :thumbup2:
cam

How did the cruise go?
Just had my MB delivered to darwin from melb and the truck drivers stopped off to check out the ute show. They couldnt believe there were mighty boys there.