Metal Mighty Boy :)

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
Metallised

Hey all, I just bought a Mighty Boy yesterday morning which isn't in too bad shape - I've seen pictures of it on here from the last Albury meet :)

Plans for it are to keep it mostly stock mechanically but interior to get a full going over and a respray. Not sure what colour yet - just need to get a roadworthy and it'll be full steam ahead...

I am quite into my car and home audio so there will be a nice stereo in the retrimmed cabin also, The seats in the Mighty Boy don't allow much legroom so I will probably use the ones from my old cappuccino and space them back a few inches :)

Only degreased the engine yesterday, bought a new battery and found a couple of wiring aspects I will neaten up :) overall a nice little runabout!

Brayden

The seats look like they are from a Swift GTi, which would explain why you have no room in the cabin! I tried a pair in my MB once and my head rubbed on the roof (I'm 6'2").
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Metallised

Not sure! They seem quite big for a cabin this size :)
Did some more work today cleaning things and started replacing rubber hoses.
holk

Brayden wrote:The seats look like they are from a Swift GTi, which would explain why you have no room in the cabin! I tried a pair in my MB once and my head rubbed on the roof (I'm 6'2").
Suzuki Baleno, perfect for a shortarse like myself :lol:
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
Brayden

Baleno seats were also used in late model GTis. :D
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.