mighty boy 4x4 conversion

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
mighty.boy

hi i just picked up a rolling mb shell and we have decided to make it a 4x4 i read some were u use a sjortened lj sierra chassis but havent found much more info anyone else know more on this subject??
mighty boy 4x4 conversion
mighty boy g11 conversion
mighty boy f6b turbo
mighty boy g11 turbo
killermule

gadj

I have posted on this before. Check the wheelbase lengths for both donor vehicles. I have seen a completed conversion that was done on an LJ80 chassis that had to be extended to suit the MightyBoy wheel arches. It had a custom floor pan to fit the North - South engine & transmission (Firewall mod too). The Sierra offers a better driveline & chassis & is a little longer & wider than the LJ80.
I had been considering doing something different on a LWB chassis
Attachments
mbtruk.jpg
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Brokenshire

I have gone down this path, combined my mb with the lj80 chassis. The engine starts and runs and brakes work from the MB cab but can't get the steering set up to work well yet. Will post pics if interested.
When I grow up I will be a LM002!
Brayden

Of course we're interested! Haven't heard from you in ages mate. How are you going?
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
CHR15 N

Yes Please :thumbup1:
Brokenshire

Will do, but you'll have to wait a week or so. No Internet at home at the moment and I can't seam to get pics off the phone to upload.
When I grow up I will be a LM002!