Possible Causes Of A Train Like Effect

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
killermule

So... in the last couple weeks the mb has started to kind of vibrate as the wheels go around.

So there is a certain spot that is hitting on something it it send a vibration through into the pedals and the firewall/where i rest my feet.

Before I jack up the car and start fiddling with things, was wondering if anyone has had a similar effect and could suggest what I need to look at?

Main problems with the car are engine mounts are sagged, strut tops stuff and front shocks are both leaking. But I wouldnt think any of these could cause anything.

Mate rekons to go get wheel weights done, but what else could cause it?
KEVIN

Any of those things could cause that sort of problem but also check tyres for tread separation and runout.
MYDBOY Co-Pilot
Brayden

Could also be one of the CV joints is flogged out. If you turn the wheel full lock and drive a circle in each direction you'll soon tell, because the clack-clack-clack noise will be noticeable.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
killermule

ok cheers guys, ill go do some donuts and see what happens.
gadj

Can be as simple as a delaminated tyre - or if it has been sitting in one spot for some time, the tyres can develop a flat 'side'.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..