Turbo 660cc 3cyl! plz read

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
c1orja1n

But what about the F6A turbo kit for the Suzuki Cappucino? That's actually the stuff I'm thinking about. I am not quite sure it would be possible to find a Jimny kit in the Netherlands - you can't seem to get shit here! -- Or I'm looking in all the wrong places. Perhaps I can buy one here. I can at least try to import it from Greenline in Japan.
c1orja1n

Brayden - I can get a GTTi turbo of an old Charade quite cheap, right here in the Netherlands. Would it fit my F8B? It probably wouldn't right. It coming of a 12 valve engine and all.
Brayden

The GTTi turbo would be fine, but you'll need a custom manifold to mount it.

Cappaccino parts would be the same story. DOHC has a different exit angle on the head so the manifold would be useless.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
c1orja1n

That's a darn shame. Having someone make those manifolds would cost me about ten times more than the turbo.
c1orja1n

Brayden, I'm still ff-ing about with that turbo thingy and I don't think I'm ever gonna get it right. I should have become a mechanic, so I knew what I was doing! Say I've got the Charade I turbo (G11R) of the CB60/61. Will it fit straight on the existing manifold of the F8B? You installed extractors? I also get a little worried about blowing up my engine having to do the final adjustment to distribution by trial and error. I'm sorry if I sound like a complete idiot, but that's because I'm still very new at this.
Brayden

You still need a custom manifold to mount that turbo, and a dump pipe too.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
c1orja1n

What kind of pressure are you running with the turbo and how much power output does it get you?