bonnet and vents

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
chomp on this

I believe that an f6a wont fit in the boys bay without bonnet mods..well my bonnet is shagged anyway....

sooo... do an of the alto or anything liek that bonnets fit on the boy.. or doe we ahve to modify a standerd boys bonnet... and if yas did how hard hard was it to get vents and stuff into them...

PS i love colins bonnet
none for ya
Josh

That's the first I've heard of the bonnet of all things needing to be modded to suit an F6A. If you want to stick with the standard intercooler, then of course yes, but if you're going to change the intercooler to a front-mounted unit I'd be suprised if any bonnet modification is required... :-k
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
Brayden

The MB bonnet is unique, so whatever you do you'll be customising that.

Josh is totally spot on with his comments re: F6A though, you only need a scoop if you are keeping the top mount intercooler.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
chomp on this

thanks for the information guys
none for ya
Colin

standard bonet ...yea got to have them :roll:
MORE BEER! :beer:
boosted_alto

Yesterday, I picked up some Fiberglass sheets and Resin + Hardener to set it...

I wanted them for a dash modification to allow room for an LCD Screen like those in Honda Accord and others.. :lol:

Cud use em to make a custom bonnet....HEHE!!
chomp on this

I think im going for an EVO 3 style bonnet... or have the vents like on a RS/evo galant... hehe... will be apian in the arse to make.. i need a new bonnet tho coz mine is too fucked to even bother trying
none for ya