WTB-VIC - F8B 4spd or std f5a crank, rod & flywheel URGE

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
ToranaGuy

mowog wrote:Just typed the number into search got 2 aussie suppliers gimmee car part and some other guy, do search on their site they show the parts but ask you to contact them for supply.
Interesting. I found them both in google, and i'll give them a call next week when the holidays are past, see if by some stroke of luck i can get the bearings. Even if i do, i won't bother rebuilding the f5a as i've stated unless i really need it.

I've done the comp test & the f8b is showing up pretty good, but the head might need some carbon removed, so i'll freshen the bottom end up with the parts i've bought & start it up to see how smokey it really is.

Cheers

ToranaGuy

Edit: BTW, you can email the sites about parts, so i emailed them asking availiblity & price, but i'd be suprised if they can get the bearings!
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
ToranaGuy

I have a reply email from Gimme Car Parts, and they advised the 3b 8341 bearings! ARGH!!!

I sent a reply advising that they won't fit and that i require: Federal Mogul part no BE 31095RA. Hoping i get a positive reply.

Anyway, closer On Topic, does anyone in VIC have a 4spd from an F8B they wish to sell?

Cheers

ToranaGuy
Goofy[HSK]

heh, i just got a similar email from gimme car parts about those bearings - maybe he was confusing us?
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Awaiting: Paint, Windscreen, Compliance, Lottery
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Complied, Registrable, Awaiting Paint, Engine not running
www.hillsidekonnection.com
ToranaGuy

Goofy[HSK] wrote:heh, i just got a similar email from gimme car parts about those bearings - maybe he was confusing us?
I dunno. I sent a reply back stating exactly what bearings i needed, that was a few days ago now, and i still have not got a reply.

I've found a company in the states that may be able to source them, but they don't state if they will ship internationally. :( I fired them an email and i'm awaiting their reply.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
ToranaGuy

Still no reply from them.

Anyone have a F8b Spec 4spd gearbox for sale in VIC, i'm still looking for one!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
rdooey

if you are still interested in a cranksharft for a f8b ihave one plus afew other parts,also afew panels off a 82 haqtch.
you can reach me on 0354295790 or 0407334270.
i`m in romsey vic.30kls north of sunbury.

regards ray.
Ray
D Oldest Kid On D Block
ToranaGuy

rdooey wrote:if you are still interested in a cranksharft for a f8b ihave one plus afew other parts,also afew panels off a 82 haqtch.
you can reach me on 0354295790 or 0407334270.
i`m in romsey vic.30kls north of sunbury.

regards ray.
I could be after a couple of small bits from the hatch, i'll give you a buzz mate and see what you have that i could want.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
ToranaGuy

I've picked up a Eb Ford boot, back seat & passenger front seat load of spares now, thanks ray.

I would still like an f5a std crank & rods if possible, as my poor little f5a only needs them to be running again, rest of the engine is in great condition, so i'd love to have it as a spare. Anyone have a f5a std crank & rods?

Cheers

ToranaGuy