Introduce ourselves

Chat about anything and everything.
brianhaley

It appears not many members read the introduce yourself forum all that often, so we thought we would introduce ourselves here.

Hi there fellow mightyboy Owners
We are Brian and Haley from the Central Coast. We have had a couple of M/boys in the last 4 years, one which we sold on this website which now appears to be red.
We bought Barry and Lee's turbo boy of them a few years ago but due to personal problem it’s sat in the garage for some time.
We have resprayed it black with ped pearl(sent Brayden pics a while ago) but still have to sort a few Mechanical things like change fuel lines, the fuel pump gets its power from the coil which is getting changed right now, but we are getting there.

Brayden has just created our profile if anyones interested in seeing our boy.

Anyway look forward to getting to know you guys and learning more about our car
gremlin

Welcome!
I saw the pics in the gallery that you've (or perhaps brayden?) set-up, the ute looks great.
Good luck with it in future too
:thumbup2:
brianhaley

Hi Gremlin

Thanks for your comments about our boy, we still have some things we want to do to it, but all in good time. I have been reading through the forums & I must say you guys on here really know your mighty boys. So if i ask to many m/boy Questions tell me to shut up... :lol:
fritz

G'day :)
Looks like the paint on your boy is pretty nice.
Look foward to seeing you around here... :wink:
Brayden

brianhaley wrote:So if i ask to many m/boy Questions tell me to shut up... :lol:
As long as you don't ask the questions that get repeated over and over then I'm sure everyone will do their best to help. :D

Welcome back!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
fritz

My search function doesn't work anymore... :cry:
Error messages galore... :(