EOI: '86 MB - G10a project

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
evilgidget

I was planning on having this up & running soon, but i've got the bill for the blown engine in my other car, combined with the fact that the missus has been in hospital, so i'm now flat broke & unable to continue this project quickly.

Hence, I thought i'd gauge other's response & see if anyone else was interested in paying alot less than I have so far to pick up my pieces & keep going with it.

It's an '86 MB with a carby '92 GA Swift G10A (the all-alloy engine, not the early iron block) & 5-speed dummied into the engine bay. I have the gearbox mount template made in aluminium sheet, but that's about it. If you wanted to take the easy way out you could just drop a F8b & 4-speed back into the bay & away you go. Has 157,483kms on the clock, engine has approx. 180K on it.

It also has:
-14x6" Enkei rims (1x tyre is flat), plus 2x stocky 13's & a set of 12" MB rims
-Swift front hubs, vented discs & calipers (fitted, but needs mod to rack ends to fix alignment issue)
-SA GTi front gas struts & springs (fitted, no probs)
-SA GTI front hubs/brakes (spares, suit rebuild)
-Swift CV shafts
-stock front suspension/brakes
-spare brake master cylinder
-spare stock F5A Dissy & carb (both working)
-spare pair of rear light clusters, missing brake light lenses
-various swift mounts, fuel tank w/in-tank electric pump/level sender
-mucho other stuff I can't remember...

The current state:
-Interior is out of the car, seat rails had seperated from inner sill inside (like they all do), so i've had that repaired & reinforced. I have a pair of early Alfa 33 sports seats that I was going to modify to fit - Included if wanted. Same with the center console. Hoodliner is gone, one door trim has glue on it from the PO putting yellow fur on it...
-engine isn't mounted correctly, so hence doesn't run. If you want it, it'll need removing for safe trailering outta here. Likewise, I haven't yet completed the driveshafts or shifter mechanism yet due to the motor not being mounted.
-has a ding in the tailgate, the osf front guard, has a hole underneath where the battery tray was due to battery explosion (have a decent replacement battery tray, I was planning on tray-mounting it myself...)
-It needs putting back together...

That's the basics of what i've got, please PM me with offers, you may post questions if you desire. If you want a rough idea, it owes me about $2.5k so far. I know i'll never get that much for it, but if the right offer is made, i'll consider a sale.
If I don't get any offers close to what I want, i'll chase the $5k I need for my other car elsewhere & just mothball this project for later on when I can afford it financially & timewise.

If you want photos of something in particular, please let me know.

As it stands:

Wheels:

Older pics:

Thanks for looking

:(
Brokenshire

Are you interested in selling the rims seperately? I have stock rims you can put on the car to sell it if need be.
evilgidget

Not really... But if you PM me a reasonable offer on them I might.