My BIG idea

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
psychosis7326

if anyone has a little spare time and a good ruler can you measure the space behind the seats i might take a miss on a new bonnet for another week or two thinking 32" sub for behind my seats 15s just dont do it for me just need a check to see if it will fit without cutting the roof off got a pro box builder lined up :D
ceej

:-o

I like you, but you CRAZY! :crazy: :crazy:
Garry. Nuff sed!
psychosis7326

well i love to feel the bass and what better way to do it.... + it will be a fun thing to take to the sound comps
CoinSlot

Is that the Clarion one? I've heard nothing but bad reviews of those. If you want the wow factor then go for it, but if you want something that sounds good go with what works.

:)
[size=84][url=http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/CoinSlot/]Gallery[/url][/size]
niiko

I dont think you could get a big enough box to fit in the m/b(for that sub).
psychosis7326

yeah for a sealed box it only needs to be 300 litres and in the back of a boy if your trixy you can get about 372litres but digital designs just released the dd3518 its all uber powerful and would kick the arse out of the 32" so i might be buying one of them but it will be a pay or two away cos i just brought some more engines box's and some of the original chrome roof racks and i might get my new bonnet and grille next week so moneys getting a bit scarce but i got lots of parts yay
psychosis7326

well that idea is now out the window as i plan to use the car for sound comps and get my self some more trophies i am going for a digital designs 3518e sub

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/woof ... ries=3500e

more bass the better im thinking but if anyone is interested in a 32" sub that clarion will be the go and i can tell you it will fit :D i will post a little more as i get the dollars together for this sub :D
Kel

have a look in my gallery, ill upload the measurements for ya ;)