EOI: Parts from a complete 91 Alto Works RSR

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
gilly

This is an expression of interest in parts from a complete 1991 Alto Works RSR (4WD Turbo). This model has the round headlights, not the square ones.

I am considering buying this to get a few parts for my alto, but only want to do this if I will be able to sell the rest of the car reasonably easily.

It is complete, but a few things are damaged: Front left fender has been pushed in where the door opens, rear spoiler is cracked, and right rear tailight is cracked. Roof lining is missing.

Other than that, it is complete.

The paintwork is pretty decent for its age - its two tone black and silver. It has very nice look bucket seats and electric windows. I think it might even have ABS.

The engine hasnt run for a year or so, so I cant report too much about that. It was taken off the road after being defected (it cant ever be registered again, after being complianced dodgily).

Will consider swapping some parts for a F5A DOHC 5 speed fwd gearbox (to suit 88 Alto Works RSX).

If interested in anything from it, contact me at simongill75@hotmail.com or PM me here (email is easier).

Cheers
1988 Suzuki Alto Works RSX F5A Gearbox - FOR SALE!
Brayden

As we discussed I'd be interested in swapping you my 5 speed box for the F6A engine/loom if you end up buying it. 8)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
toy550

I'd be really interested in the rear diff and tailshaft, and maybe the gearbox (althought not nesecary as i already have one spare). and possibly the electric windows.

cheers
gilly

Brayden wrote:As we discussed I'd be interested in swapping you my 5 speed box for the F6A engine/loom if you end up buying it. 8)
yep, youve got first dibs if you can send the gearbox down to me. I guess we need to find out courier pricing first before we decide on too much.
Brayden

I wouldn't expect freight to be more than $50, but I'll get some prices.
Al_Zhiemer

I'll take the complete dash, instrument cluster and the complete air conditioning unit if it has one.

Cheers
Drive: 1997 Toyota Starlet... (the incognito mobile)
1985 Suzuki Mighty Boy, currently being restored.
1995 Nissan GT-R33

Why doesn't the Gene Pool have life gaurds??
toy550

Any more progress on this?
gilly

not as yet, hopefully in a week or so i will have some news. Will keep everyone posted.
me217

might be interested in front bumper if its in good condition. and can send me some pics.

me217
me217

1985 suzuki mighty boy : mods, f8b
1990 toyota mr2 gt import : mods, turbo timer, short shifter, 2.5" exhaust
1992 suzuki sierra : mods, g16b mpfi, 235's/75, snorkel & lift on the way.
gilly

will have pics of everything once I have it (if I end up buying it). I am seeing it tomorrow, so hopefully it goes well.
gilly

ok just a quick update.
I have purchased the car and have brought it home.

At this stage I will not be parting it out - it seems to nice to scrap for parts! So I am going to try and get it complianced and registered and will see where we go from there.

Thanks for your interest, and if I do decide I will definately part it out, I will let everyone know.

I just noticed it has power steering which was a nice little bonus!

Cheers
Brayden

If the power steering is electronic then I'd see it as a hindrance rather than help!
JohnnyB

I'd say it is electronic, my Cervo is and it is very confusing!
[img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/jbalki69/CervoModeSmall.jpg[/img]
hongster

sweet, good luck with complience etc if not, theres heaps of us waiting to snatch up the parts ,

just post some pics so we can see :-o, wouldnt even mind buying it off you if you lean towards that way aswell?? (something to think about)