Adding an avatar

Chat about anything and everything.
JB

Message for Brayden, how do I go about adding an avatar pic like Yourself/Holk? Can you give me the dimensions/format of the image and how I go about uploading it? Thanks
mini_kompressor

Yer Brayden, how do you do it?
gadj

I'd say theirs is done via the signature section in the profile section. Cant offer size clues however I have been thinking about using a link to a pic in my gallery to get the same result.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Brayden

Upload the image to a service like photobucket or similar, then just use the [img] tags in the signature space provided in the "Profile" section.

You can combine this with the tags to create an image that links to ... .jpg[/img]
DESCRIPTION.[/code]

That will give you an image with a link to your gallery.
Please keep the size of the image to 300x100 so it doesn't take 15 minutes to load a forum thread on dialup!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
JB

Damn, I always struggle with this stuff! Brayden, can you take a look at my attempt to get my avatar up?
Brayden

I've had a quick look and fixed a few issues, but can't get it to work either for some reason. More investigating tomorrow. ;)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
JB

Thanks Brayden!
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/14529-2/tamon-avatar.jpg[/img]