is oils aint oils

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
magnum012

:bow: :bow: :bow: to Brayden, at least someone makes some sense. Run your car on synthetic if you want to burn some money and get better wear reduction. 300000km from an engine is good going, but all my larger cars have gotten this with normal servicing.
courierguy

ok people..i started this thread so i hope i finish it..its been a week now and your still goin on...geez everyones got an opinion. no ones right or wrong here. so take a deep breath and relax. were here to have FUN....PS you can conttinue untill i find something else to get your blood running. :lol:
Billie

Should start something on what is the best fuel lol.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
coldone82

i agree with brayden and courierguy, how ever off topic it may be. karu you must not know much about firearms couz your last replie towards me made no sense. the only time you would use oil on the barrel of a weapon is to clean and store it, other wise it would smoke when fired. if it is so good then why isnt the military useing it?? oh and about putting rounds down a barrel the average barrel can withstand thousands of rounds as long as you mantian it properly. that is why rounds are fired in a series of bursts to keep the rifle barrel cool. it doesnt matter how many rounds are fired and what oil is used the barrel will get hot. hense when fireing the f89 minimi you can barrels every 200 rounds or so to cool it down and so you dont damage the rifleing. besides if what you have typed about your oil is true and that it forms a layer ontop of the surface of the object, then it wouldnt be any good for use with rifles for they a machined so precise that even a micro off would jam or cuase major problems with that said weapon. oh and no one person here{back on topic} has called your oil additive a "snake oil" read through the posts and you will see the one person who has was you in saying people call it that.
Karu

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
President Franklin D. Roosevelt
Anyone who doesn't believe in conspiracy needs to awaken.

Champion shooters use LubriSlik gun oil maybe you should talk to them. I know how much they love it.

Anyway, I was hoping my mate could tell this story but he doesn't have the internet where he is. Yesterday morning (Saturday) I was talking to four cops, two who had picked me up a few weeks ago doing 94 kph at which I told them it was impossible to do 94 in a new Carry, let alone 290,000kn. 1st cop "I cannot believe that a tiny van with a 970cc engine goes so fast. " Me, "Yeah it can do almost 90." 2nd cop, "Bullshit, that thing flies, we have seen you flying around hundreds of times, the next time we see you we will fine you." Me, "Ok, you will only ever see me do 50 kmh from now on." 3rd cop, "Only in a 50 zone I hope." Me smiling, "No, the speed limit is only the maximum."
I departed and picked up my mate who has the V8 Mercedes and through the winding twisty road I drove overtaking 2 Nissan Skyline GTR's and about a kilometre down the road I passed a large sports bike. I was going so quick I didn't see what it was. Today driving down the famous Black Spur I had a heap of riders on their sports bikes trying to catch up (and remember I have standard 12 inch wheels) but they couldn't. When I got into traffic in Healesville they surrounded me clapping, smiling and shaking their head in obvious disbelief.
I don't care if you don't believe me, there are a few people who are probably in disbelief this weekend, most of all 2 GTR drivers. And even though I have a witness who's arm raised in the air with a shout of "YEAH! when we raced past the Nissans and sports bike, you will still never believe that MotorSilk transformed my tiny Suzuki Carry.
Billie

Karu, seriously stop bullshitting us.

And 90km/h? lol umm, the fiat 500 can do that with a engine half the size, so can a f5a mighty boy.

And i dont believe any cop would let you off, your just sounding stupid now.

And the gtr's were probaly just cruising and you passed them, i did that in the mighty boy. I guess it still counts as a win if there parked?

If your van is sooooo good, bring it up here and go through mt glorious and mebo up here, very nice roads, tight corners. I'll drive my newly aquired ford festiva 1.5 16v woot woot lol.

Even supervan (who owns a carry) said trying to race people who were just driving normal was hard, let alone if thy put there foot to the ground.

Also with the 12 inch tyres theres no way you could go around those corners at any speed, in my mighty boy before i had the 14's it was useless, understeer, oversteer.

Theres really no point telling us anyway, we may like tiney cars, but our brains definatly arent tiney enough to believe what your saying.

Good day :)
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
gazuga

this thread is win :lol:

some here know i used to own a porsche. i got chopped once by a camry that was in a hurry on the grat ocean road. who says the skylines werent just out for a nice cruise or admiring the view like i was. owning a fast car does not mean it gets driven fast everywhere. i also got smoked by a 6 pot granny spec vn commo once on the clyde near batemans bay in my turbo boy, i was running a touch low on fuel and he went past me like i was trying to nurse it home or something :lol: i can keep going here, i had a suzuki tl1000r sportsbike and was always beaten by everything cos im a shit rider. point me at a straight and youd have no chance though :P
maybe you should race that bloke mitch with the swift sedan that used to munch wrx's all the time :roll:

more on topic, the place i work amongst other things run school buses. i asked our mechanic if he'd heard of this stuff. he laughed and said i hope you didnt use it? he bought a bottle online out of america (landed for $70) and said it was junk. this is the guy that looks after my bus which currently has 1.8 million k's on its original engine and still running strong, so i tend to beleive him.
Karu

Of course my van goes faster than 90 I was doing 94 in an 80 zone so I said that it couldn't do 90 new. You know, to get off the fine. So when the cop said "I cannot believe how fast that little van goes with a 970cc engine" I had to say "What, 90?" Get it? The Skylines weren't out for a sight seeing cruise, maybe they aren't as good a driver or as game as me, I have always had a sixth sense when a car is coming in the opposite direction. Maybe there were bad rides in the bunch of bikes coming down the Black Spur, but I am certain they were not all bad. I don't know what makes my Carry handle so well, It's all original; I had a Carry with only 8000 km since complete rebuild, but it did not behave anywhere near as good so I sold it.
Billie

And here you go again.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
JB

More please, this is a riot!
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/14529-2/tamon-avatar.jpg[/img]
coldone82

karu the powerful, karu the wise and mighty. has more wisdom then budda and zen together. he has speciel tonic that makes your penis grow larger, makes you money grow bigger and last but not lest turns your average car into a super car. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok now im awake and not dreaming any more some one{other then karu} correct me if i am wrong but i thought to have a car and make it handle better then stock things need to be changed, to make a car respond better{engine} you need to do work on it. oh and yes this is for you karu i havent forgot about you. q1, how in all the world does this special stuff make carbon just diserpier from the oil and fuel you use. q2, i notice that its and you state that it was made for nasa for no cost?????? well that makes no sense to me for one you have research and devolopment, then it cost money to produce the product, and also one more thing why on earth{that is were i live} would{not sure on the budget} a company who gets thousands to millions every year from the government of the usa. not pay for the thing???? :roll:
Karu

coldone82 wrote:oh and no one person here{back on topic} has called your oil additive a "snake oil" read through the posts and you will see the one person who has was you in saying people call it that.

Brayden, Posted Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:08 pm : I have some snake oil for sale if anyone is interested. Laughing
coldone82 wrote:karu the powerful, karu the wise and mighty. has more wisdom then budda and zen together. :lol: :lol: :lol: :
Don't forget it!
coldone82 wrote: q1, how in all the world does this special stuff make carbon just disappear from the oil and fuel you use.
Carbon and varnish can't adhere to it.
coldone82 wrote: q2, i notice that its and you state that it was made for nasa for no cost?????? well that makes no sense to me for one you have research and devolopment, then it cost money to produce the product, and also one more thing why on earth{that is were i live} would{not sure on the budget} a company who gets thousands to millions every year from the government of the usa. not pay for the thing???? :roll:
Where do I state that coldone82?

I find this very interesting, my Super Carry has been on Mighty Boy cruises and no Mighty Boy has ever got away from me on the straight or around winding roads (Powelltown Noojee Road for example). So what is effectively being stated here is that the Mighty Boy handles like crap. There can be no denying this simple fact, if my Carry handles so bad then obviously so do your MB's. So as I see it, I have the pick of the bunch when it comes to 1985 Kei class cars. You see it is simple, the MB handles as shit as my Carry, but mine has a bigger engine that can carry a lot of weight without any stress on the F10A and best of all 2 people can sleep in it. I can put my Honda XR250 in the back and close the door. It's a Tardis; it carry's a deceiving amount of stuff in the back and it has 4 seats and it has a 5 speed gearbox. Now I see MB's in a totally different light; they do not handle any better than my Carry, they need a lot of money spent on them to get them to go as well as my Carry, they don't have the abilities of the Carry so thank you everyone who contributed to my lack of desire for an MB (sarcasm), I now see them as a pointless but cute waste of money.
coldone82

as for braydon he didnt specify about your product he mearly states he has some for sale. so get your facts straight. as for you quoteing my sacastic comment well "if you say so" and becuase the product makes a surfice layer that carbon doesnt stick to, that means only one thing to me. the carbon in the oil and fuel go out of the engine and out side so this would mean your stuff makes pollution not fixes it. for if you ask any one here that knows anything about vehicles when you pull a engine down it has carbon build up in side. so by useing your product ALL the carbon goes out and none stays in so it is polluting more then a stock engine. oh and about your carry and mighty boy comment i dont have one so other poeple on here are more experts then i. how ever i do have an auto ld astra/nissan pulsar that you can have a go at though. :roll: ohh and can i say something about about your little story of police vs you, i didnt think police were experts on every car that came out. but as you stated the cop knew that a carry has a 900cc or so engine :keke: jeze that must be were i have gone wrong all these years. :-o
Karu

I told the cops when they originally pulled me over that it was 970cc. If I was going to lie I would have said what the sticker on the tailgate says, 1000cc.
So you are actually saying that Brayden has snake oil for sale are you? If you believe that you should quickly buy some as it is becoming extremely rare due to Climate change.

You seem to lack knowledge of carbon in engines. It is created when the complete burning of fuel is unsuccessful. Hence residue! MotorSilk helps burn fuel completely with greater energy for your engine and that leads to better fuel economy.

Why would you be sarcastic to me cold-one (Your name suits you) I didn't do anything wrong by you, I am only telling the facts as I know them and experience them. I have nothing to gain, I am only doing all I can to keep our cars on the road and whether I am wrong or right with my concern that they will try to remove our cars from the road I am doing what I can to prepare to avoid it. Pssst! Don't buy a Mighty Boy, they handle like crap.
Last edited by Karu on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coldone82

Karu wrote:I told the cops when they originally pulled me over that it was 970cc. If I was going to lie I would have said what the sticker on the tailgate says, 1000cc.
So you are actually saying that Brayden has snake oil for sale are you? If you believe that you should quickly buy some as it is becoming extremely rare due to Climate change.

Why would you be sarcastic to me cold-one (Your name suits you) I didn't do anything wrong by you, I am only telling the facts as I know them and experience them. I have nothing to gain, I am only doing all I can to keep our cars on the road and whether I am wrong or right with my concern that they will try to remove our cars from the road I am doing what I can to prepare to avoid it. Pssst! Don't buy a Mighty Boy, they handle like crap.
no brayden said that, i was pionting out to you who used what he had said in the wrong manner. how ever it think brayden is a big boy and can speak for himself. the name was givin to me along time ago and has stuck{not explaining how or why use your imagination} but thanks for the compliment. the facts, well since prior to 11yrs ago, i spent alot of time around motor sport and from 1 year ago im getting back into it. so fact one any car needs work to it for handleing, engine performance. and what you are saying i buy this stuff and insted of spending hundreds to thousands on your car it is race performance and handleing in a bottle. jeze i think i will tell afro about it he may use it for his drift car and get better results in it. i think mb are cool and i happened to like them, my personal belife.