engine conversion help

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
cozza

hi ive got a lil mighty boy and have thrown an f6a twin cam turbo from an alto works into iy, im running a haltech E6X comp and need some help with the engine itself, i need to figure out what all the hose lines are for on the intake manifold and i need to figure out where the crank/cam angle sensor is, any help would be greatly appreciated, if anybody has a copy of a wireing diagram for one let me know that would be of great use aswell.
rf4burns

Here is an F5a diagram that may help you (have the whole manual)if you want the manual and can get a manual for the F8b auto box let me know :D . Looks like it was an L jetronic system so good luck finding the crank angle sensor (not required for this system)you may find that you want to use a MAP sensor/crank or cam angle sensor to make easy to use your Haltech? this more akin to a D jetronic system (all fuel injection systems are variations of the basic Bosch systems K/D/L/Mono if you want more info on each system and what is used I may be able to post some stuff here. RF
F5a
F5a
F5a
F5a
Get with it ,Get over it ,Get on with it .....OR LEAVE
cozza

thanks buddy any diagrams i can get will be very greatfull, i was told that the dizzy i have on my f6a also has the trigger for the cam angle sensor in it ive wired it up, but still need to get a heap of stuff for it before i am able to even think about turning the key, was also thinking if the efi is cactus, doing up the old f5a with the turbo nice single side draft carb and even possible the twin cam f6 head modified of course, well see what you can get me and ill see what else i need and let u know cheers and thanks again.