New signature on my posts

Chat about anything and everything.
gadj

I am venturing into the world of internet marketing. Hopefully it will earn enough to get my MB sorted properly... not just getting the G10a in but new paint & trim including sports seats & alloy wheels. Whilst there is an obscene amount of money being projected as my (or yours if you want)potential income, I do not have my hopes that high. I will be overjoyed with just enough to sort some difficulties out...& live on. I need to replace my pension with a reasonable income, yet I am not greedy - excess to be channelled through to community resources.
Oh, there is a link to TeamMightyboy on my site too - part of the promotion for my site is to show some of what I am into. The product,shipping etc. is handled by Amazon - I simply promote my site & Amazon pay a commission for products sold via links in my site.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
holk

Best of luck, mate. Hope it will pay off (and the wheels, and the paint job, and the trim....)
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
gadj

Thanks Holk. I need to find a good finance broker now - the people looking after this have a training system that suits my learning style plus they organise getting your advertising (search engine optimisation etc.)so that you start earning quickly. I don't have savings to put into it so will have to borrow short term as the return to outlay ratio on this is good enough that I could pay the loan back inside 3 months. Outlay for training etc. depends on the package chosen but the big one is $4900 & is the best value. Try putting that out on a regular business & paying it off in three months time.
I will be cautious as I go with this one & if it goes well I will be encouraging some of my mates to get in on it - not going to promote a dead dog.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Brokenshire

So trevor, there werte too many words there for mw to understand at this state of beers, but I get that you wnat people to go to the website in your signature so i did andgot this:

Failed to process request to MYSQL server. Please report to Administrator

Good luck though.
When I grow up I will be a LM002!
supervan

me to

Failed to process request to MYSQL server. Please report to Administrator
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
gadj

There apparently was a problem over the last few days, I could not get into my 'back office' to manage the site but that has been resolved for now. I had been thinking it was something to do with the provider having advised of a number of training & service packages that I was not told about up front :x they start from USD495.00 & step up to USD4900.00 & present great value for what is offered.
The big BUT here is that with a current loan protection insurance claim, I don't have access to credit (I have been assured I would be capable of paying out even $5000.00 inside the next 3 to 6 months with the projected income) so I wont be able to get it up to speed for some time yet.
The option to view the site or not is totally yours.
For those who would like to try this for themselves, I will be updating my experience with this company in attempt to bring other 'surprises' to light.