auto trans computer

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
crumpet

hi im trying to chase down a auto computer for a two speed mightyboy info on old computer is

It is a black lable and has on the label

suzuki 38810-78102
computer assy,atm
86410-1550
aisin
made in japan 5j02

if any one has one with this info on it let me know
or where i can get mine repaired would be great
thanks for looking
Brayden

Do you know what's wrong with yours? I've never heard of one failing before.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
crumpet

nar i dont my auto is just not changeing up a gear you put in 1st then select 2nd all good but put it in drive and it wount go up the gear by itself and also feels like it is start off in 2nd when in drive not first its sending me crazy the boys at suzi sport springwood brisbane said it sounds like computer and need to know what model box it is to but no one will tell me either i belive it is a sb308
Billie

Bill lally had one stuff up.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
gadj

Mine was not changing ratios when I first put it in but once I adjusted the shift cable & switched the cooler lines around (don't see why that made a difference) it was fine.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Brayden

crumpet wrote:nar i dont my auto is just not changeing up a gear you put in 1st then select 2nd all good but put it in drive and it wount go up the gear by itself and also feels like it is start off in 2nd when in drive not first its sending me crazy the boys at suzi sport springwood brisbane said it sounds like computer and need to know what model box it is to but no one will tell me either i belive it is a sb308
It would be an SS80V or SS40T box, SB308 won't bolt into a MightyBoy. If the box isn't shifting it could also be a problem with the sensor behind the speedo, or the vacuum lines/switches are faulty.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
jason

I may have one, will check either tomorrow or sat. I would be double checking hoses first too.
Will pm you when I have a look at what I have.
Psi_Wagon

disconnect the hoses on the small green/black canister thats attached to the top engine steady, its just to the right of the carby & it will change gears.

that will be your problem, but finding a new one will be difficult
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=180305
jason

Yep, have a computer, just the stamped number is 5k14. Everything else matches.
I also have the green and black vaccy thingy.
jason

Anyone have an idea of what the computer and green and black thing would be worth?
I have them and want to sell them for a fair price.
Cheers
crumpet

hay jason the boys at suzisport at springwood in brisbane said $50 for a second hand one but thay did not have one let us know
crumpet

check all vacuum hose still not changing up gears and can not find the speed sensor behind the speed what does it look like.
but the speedo is working fine is there any thing more to check.
and took the hose off the green/black canister still no up shit
jason

Been offline for a few days. Good to be back. Ok, is the speed sensor the small metal gauge- y thing that sits under the arm of the accelerator? Might be worth checking out too.
I am happy with 50 for the computer and black and green canister plus postage. I will be able to get to the post office Monday and will let you know expected costs so you can decide.

I guess just keep checking everything you can
crumpet

sound good if ya can find out the price for postige let us no