Introduce yourself!

Chat about anything and everything.
Brayden

There (at best guess) less than 20 RS/R Alto's in Australia, and only a handful of those owners are on this forum.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
3banger

Hi,

Just joined the forum. Recently bought a Suzuki Kei Works as a run around car.

Jason
Current Rides
2003 Suzuki Kei Works
1989 Daihatsu Charade GTti
2009 CBR600RR Ltd Edition
1971 Минск 125cc
ELOnia

My names Luke, Im from Adelaide South Australia and very keen to get into the mighty boy scene. Just posted a thread in general discussion. Check it out

thanks
BigBoy

Hi my names kaedyn im 25 and purchased my mightyboy about 3 years ago now and have only lately decided it needs a change :) had a bloke awhile ago come upto me at the shops and tell me about this site but dont get alot of time to talk and stuff

[img]
The day i purchased it :)
The day i purchased it :)
[/img]
MightyTex

I'm Jade from the U.S. in Texas. I am hoping to own a Suzuki X-90 in the near future and if I do, I want to someday make it look as close to the look of a Mighty Boy as possible. I used to drive an Isuzu VehiCROSS, more commonly called a VX. It is also a rather unusual and rare vehicle. Mine was totaled in a roll over crash after a tire blew out. Anyway, if my dreams come true i may someday need advice from you folks on how to convert my car to truck. And I love all the Mighty Boy pics I have seen so far.
Billie

Hey Jade, I have a mighty boy and a x-90 :)
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Rogue_Works

Hey guys and girls,

heres the downlow:
at the moment i am 17yo, been without p's for 5 months because of my car being in the build. bought the car last year, didnt realise it had a blown head gasket (EDIT: and cracked ring lands on no.1)
rebuilt engine myself (had some assistance from the guys at Julius Performance.

spes are as follows:
1988 Alto works (rs:?)
K6A engine swap, gearbox and diff out of same donor car (swap not mine)
monstersport 1.0mm head gasket
ARP Head Studs
custom ground mild cams
62hp@1.1bar

but thats about it, so... am i worthy of this forum? haha
"c'mon guys, it's not that small"
Billie

Fyi alto works arent not on the exempt list for p platers like the cappaccinos. They shouldnt know anyway.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Goofy[HSK]

Worthy, pics please!
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Awaiting: Paint, Windscreen, Compliance, Lottery
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Complied, Registrable, Awaiting Paint, Engine not running
www.hillsidekonnection.com
jamiec

Hi Jamie here i live in Tasmania i found this great site after looking for info on carry vans as i am now in the process of buying a 1976 carry van :D . I don't know much about these vans yet but am here to learn and help when i can :thumbup1:

Cheers
Jamie
miss_eddy

Hey all. i'm Eddy, i'm 21, female, grew up in brissy and now 4 months pregnant living in tassy, my career paths are or have been stripping, hooking, professinal roller blader, mechanic, pannel beater, spray painter and i'm on the DSDL (Devel State Derby Leage) team and i own a cat and so does my partner. welcome to me :D i'm totally schyked to find this place. mightyboys are my love of cars. you probs all know its not the most commonly loved car but thats probs what makes it all that much better. JOKE "what has a clitoris and a commodore got in common?... every c**t has one". anyway... well i'd like to share a teary with you, (i'm not acctually one for crying, not my ciggar), i am too short to reach the pedals in a mighty boy so i have to get pillows or if its my car i have to move the seat brackets forward or get elongated pedals. GAY. thanks for letting me into your possy :D
Breyten

.. I thought my wife was short, but she can reach the pedals!
1987 Suzuki Mighty Boy - F5A, stocker.
Work fleet, or Wife's Jeep Rubicon.
Billie

You were a mechanic but you cant reach the pedals in a mighty boy? hahaha that would be interesting. Stripper jobs cool :P
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
miss_eddy

i still am a mechanic but my baby bupm is in the way of employment. stripping is fun and good pay. i have a set rutine and i'm the only one that set myself on fire in tassy. oh i'm 152cm short. :D
Billie

lol ok. pretty cool. A stripping mechanic :P
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝