Photo's Please......

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
Agesilli

it is very disappointing there is a couple critical twats on here!! on the other hand the amound of private inbox messages i have received from people backing me up has absolutely astonished me!! So many think the same thing about the person i have been having it out with!
thank you to those people they are the people i am willing to answer questions and help out..

In saying that im done with this forum so good luck to all the guys building MBoys!!! :thumbup2:
Breyten

If you are going for complete customised and engineered subframe replacement, there is this guys work:

tho I doubt it is registerable.

I'd like to see some pics of G10 installs, interesting to see how much needs pro-work.
To my mind, if its not Suzuki/derived your starting to spoil it, even other Kei or small 4cyl... Just spoiling the soul of the car.
1987 Suzuki Mighty Boy - F5A, stocker.
Work fleet, or Wife's Jeep Rubicon.
nelpd96

Breyten, I have heaps of photos in my build thread on a G10A install if you are interested.

Cheers
Paul
Agesilli

two words. Mission Complete.
Breyten

Engineered or trailered-racer?
ferdie

link to you-tube not loading :D
Breyten

ferdie wrote:link to you-tube not loading :D
Wishful thinking I reckon. :)
Agesilli

you tube link to what?

No links will be posted here join calais turbo or starlet club.
jason

Both forums mentioned something about a mighty with a heap of power but they also wanted pics. the member posting thought that the calais forum was a better place for the info because they would know.more.about turbo and performance cars. lol..
I guess without proof there will be doubters. i would love to see it myself so i could figure out how it could be road worthy. nothing new about a mb that is only a track car . i also have my doubts based on the owner saying he was leaving the post and then coming back. time to show and share or go play with whether people living in fairytale land.
Agesilli

Not even a member on any other forum buddy, I suggested I was going to join the Calais turbo forum but decided against it cos let's face it majority of the vl dudes are douche bags!

So I have no idea what you are talking about! Although after reading this post I checked the Calais forum out and it looks like someone has put a post about my boy on that forum! I have kindly emailed that person asking him
To remove the post and also not to post any pictures he may have taken of the car whilst on the dyno.

Cheers from fairy tale land.
supervan

Agesilli wrote:
In saying that im done with this forum so good luck to all the guys building MBoys!!! :thumbup2:

i thought you where done with this forum what are you still posting on here for

oh thats right you talk a whole heap of sh#t
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
Agesilli

Yeah your right, you're like everyone else on here. I don't mind enjoy your night buddy. I have nothing else to say about the progress or the finished
Product of my car
Agesilli

I inboxes Jason some other things we have done so maybe now he thinks it's believable :)
Tez

Ok

I've kept my big mouth shut thus far, because usually, blowhards such as yourself don't deserve the dignity of a response, but I've had a great day today, and Agesilli - You're shitting on my happy day.

This is a friendly forum where, people INTERESTED in Mighty Boys, Hatches, Carrys and pretty well any other small car can come to get help, and advice from people who have more experience and the advice flows freely.

All I've ever seen from you is poisonous language and bad attitude.

You talk about all these fantastic things you say you can or have done.

We are GENUINELY interested - But those of us that have been on this forum a long time have heard many people come in here and talk up big about what they are going to to, or have done.

Honestly, we KNOW the sort of work that is involved in some of these conversions... We're talking about serious commitment - serious time and serious money if you are going to do something unique and get it street legal.

Remember I said this is a friendly forum...? - Well, that amounts to freely showing and discussing ideas and progress steps.

People here are used to seeing images - almost to the point of demanding them.

No one was doubting your abilities - at the start - but the more you talk and show not one shred of evidence for your assertions, people are fast beginning to think you are full of the proverbial.

We have seen a lot of talkers (read dreamers or bull shitters) in here, so please excuse our reluctance to believe you...

You CAN astound us with your brilliance:
two words. Mission Complete.
So - please - show us a photo of your engineering prowess, or Shut the fark up, and fark off.

There. I said it.
Tez
So the adventure continues...