EOI - Suzuki Hatch 4sp F8B WRECKING

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
edmund

I've read all the posts for this topic and i am no buyer, but i just want to know why
#1] You can't drive it no more?
#2] You are hell bent on sending it to the wreckers?
#3] Why can't it just stand in your garage till you can drive?
Santos

i agree with the above

$150 without hubcaps and can the rego stay until it is driven down to sydney then you cancel it? (i really would not want to see something like this crushed)

I am going to rio for four weeks during february but could leave a serious $100 deposit on it. i would want to bus it upt there then drive down to sydney when i get back (make that F8B sing!)
-Santos
Eskibagh

sorry for not explaining. I lost my licence for 12 months, therefore cannont drive the car. During this time i have sold my motorcycle and am now trying to sell the car because so long as i have them and am not using them they are costing me money (rego, insurance, depreciation at least on the bike anyway). When i regain my licence i am just going to buy a normal car.
I am not really hell bent on sending it to the wreckers, i just want to get rid of the car and not have it just sitting around for twelve months sitting in the garage or on the road when it could be put to better use.
I don't understand why you would buy without the hubcaps as they are worth nothing. Santos, i won't sell it for $150.
"Oh! look at that car burn! Does it get any better than this?" H. Simpson
Santos

That's ok, but unregistered it's not really worth more and i'd have considered time and effort with my offer. Good luck
-Santos
Eskibagh

fair enough. $150 would be a fair price if you were just buying the 5 brand new tyres, or if you were after the body, without the tyres, without the perfectly working seats that aren't broken and won't break (unlike mb's), or the perfect nic steering wheel that don't crack (unlke mb's) or the 800CC engine (unlike any stock mb) and whatever else people with mbs use to fix their cars flaws.
I don't really understand why i would take into account in my selling price how you would have to got through 'time' and 'effort' to pick up the car and get it home.
Anyway, the hubcaps are not optional, they stay with the car, really, thats where half the value is anyway :)
haydz

hey... what would be your lowest selling price????????

$300 as is

or $280 and a genuine copy of the movie "Italian for Beginners", it seems none of the video stores around here have it and it was recommened for me to see :)
haydz

hmmmm... if it was a little closer to me id take it...

haydz
Eskibagh

maybe you could come a little closer and take it? you have'nt filled out your profile so i (and everyone else on the forum) don't even know how 'close' your 'closer' is.

This is one of many things annoying about this website, i complete understand where Jellyfish was coming from
haydz

yeah sorry bout that.... im from the blue mountains

haydz
Eskibagh

random stranger saw the car parked on the side of the road and is interested :lol:
stevan_istheman

How far north is "Far North Coast NSW"

If i buy another car my parents will kill me, oh well. :twisted:
If that "random stranger" doesn't want it i might see if i can find some space in my yard and look after it.
*If my parents don't kill me first...

Edit:
Don't worry i read the first post and it said Ballina.
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
hatch4play

hey pal i am interested in buying some stuff of your car (i can take the parts of too) i am not sure what yet cause i just bought my hatch but i was thinking seats and maybe dash and other stuff, i am on holidays from 20th april and can get to ballina not a prob. cause if you are only looking at a few hundred fro the whole car you could easy make more seeling in bits, sell the motor (there are lots of ppl chasing 800cc). i would not stooge you on price either.

anyways if your interested man msg me on 0422446550.
Eskibagh

heh, ah well. soory guys, i parted with the whole car on the weekend, a guy came and took it away on a car trailer and even paid me for it, which is good cos i wasnt really interested in selling it in parts, no more kei for me.
When i get my licence back i will prolly buy a Subary Liberty Wagon/Impreza Hatch. If i am not having a bike i figure i will have a sensible car.
daz3d

can you still get me the hubcaps?
1984 Suzuki Hatch In Ford XR6 Orange ;)