Wiring diagrams

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
Almost a Mini

oti wrote:Which is more than i can say for some people who take out rediculous personal loans to buy skylines or similar. Plus, an alto works is much more fun :)
Hey. . .be nice about Skylines. . .I have one of those as well. . . :)
But, you're right, the Alto probably is more fun. . .

As for the Alto speed limiter - on my CA72V the pale blue wire running to the fuel computer is responsible for the 120km/h speed cut. You should be able to trace it back to the rear of the instrument panel.
Rev limiter is controlled by a lilac wire running to the fuel computer (again, from the back of the instrument panel). Disconnecting this wire removed the 9,500rpm cut. . .I recommend that you leave this one connected - even the DOHC car is not making any more power much past 6,000rpm and really, the beauty of turbocharged cars is that you dont *have* to rev them hard to make them work. . .but each to their own, I guess.
On the off chance that your car uses the same numbering on the instrument panel plugs that the CA72V does, the blue speed limiter wire runs to pin 10 and the lilac to pin 11 (printed on the back of the instrument panel).
Hope this helps.

Pete in Perth
oti

Thanks, i'll take a look at it in due time, i'd like to get everything on the road before i start pulling things to bits again. I was considering doing all of the work before compliance and first rego, but as it happens i need a car with my daily driver gone kaputski, and my 2stroke road bike not exactly the best commuter.
altoworks.info now being domain squatted... joy.
[url=http://www.altoworks.info][img]http://img261.echo.cx/img261/8177/avatarcopy5jq.jpg[/img][/url]
Fynn

Has any actually found a wiring diagram for and Alto Works. I got a '93 CR22S with a F6A front cut and I've gotta work out all the wires so that my brake light, indicators etc. will work.
Goofy[HSK]

i also need info on the wiring for the fuel pump, radiator fan and stereo for the 89 alto works rs/r - the previous owner has ran extra wires so i need to check if the stock ones work
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Awaiting: Paint, Windscreen, Compliance, Lottery
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Complied, Registrable, Awaiting Paint, Engine not running
www.hillsidekonnection.com
zzboy

oti wrote:Looking for F5B wiring diagrams, both SOHC and DOHC versions. Can anyone help?
I'm also looking for F6A wiring diagrams,can you send me one if you have? thanks.

I'm a new comer from main land China,thanks for everybody's help.
zzboy

my email address:

zzboy555@hotmail.com

thanks