Looking for all you brisbane hatchers!!!

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
hatch4play

Hey Ppl,
Lets get some feedback on how many brisbane hatches we have on this forum! I got a 800cc hatch that i am slowly doing up. i am on southside in logan! i have seen a blue one getting around, round headlights i chopped him and i thought mine was slow. ha ha. and also a turbo bright yellow one. i am keen also to get some calling cards made for Tamon that we can hand out when we see other hatches or mightyboys!

cheers jimbo
pony-tail

I have 2 F8B auto hatches and an Alto (my next project)
Redcliffe not Brizzy though.
I have come to the end of an era After 20 years of Kei cars It is time to move on - And almost time to leave this forum and say thanks to all who have assisted me .
Special thanks to Brayden
siggers

my mate has three atm all f8b's one turbo one blown and one to be supercharged im just the mechanic looking for clues to the power mistery. we live on the gold coast and are up for a cruise as long as one of the beasts is going
stevan_istheman

I got 2 mightyboys and 2 hatches....
Only me red mightyboy is on the road though.
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
hatch4play

nice, i got a rust brown hatch with worked f8b efi and ems computer. needs a good tune but i am keen for a cruise.
[url=http://tamon.edave.net/gallery/v/members/hatch4play/]View My Gallery![/url]
Injected F8B Hatch!
Soon To Be Turbo!
pony-tail

how hard was the efi to do ?
how much benefit ?
I have come to the end of an era After 20 years of Kei cars It is time to move on - And almost time to leave this forum and say thanks to all who have assisted me .
hatch4play

it was already done when i got my engine package i am running a ems fuel and ign computer to control everything.

very much worth the conversion in the long run.
[url=http://tamon.edave.net/gallery/v/members/hatch4play/]View My Gallery![/url]
Injected F8B Hatch!
Soon To Be Turbo!
pony-tail

Do you have any idea what the EFI came off ?
Could you post a pic. ?